beads braids and beyond

Hello ladies,

If your not familiar with the website, its a dedicated to the healthy hair care for little girls. The little girl featured is a A and she is very adorable with beautiful hair.

I was doing my usual rounds of hair websites and was saddened to read this on beads braids and beyond.

"Hey everyone! I know I haven't updated on the blog in a while but if you follow our Facebook page then you know we have been dealing with a lot here lately. As many of you may know, Miss A had 2 seizures last week, about 12 hours apart. She has absolutely no health issues that we were aware of and never had a seizure before in her life. She was in the hospital for a few days and there was talks of a tumor, brain infection and cysts on both sides of her brain"

You can read the rest here. http://beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.de/2012/03/half-up-half-down-banded-natural-hair.html?m=1

If the link doesn't work you can Google beads braids and beyond

I have been locked down with my son the last 4 days trying to bring down his 103 fever and I know any parent that has or had a sick baby knows the turmoil that we go thtough. I just posted some thoughts on the site. Im sure the family will be grateful for some warm wishes or prayers wether you post them or not.

God bless.

Back