Basing your scalp

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
For the ladies that relax their own hair...what do you base your scalp with when relaxing?? To prevent buring and scalp issues. TIA
Rose.gif

Sensitive scalp...its a pink greasy creme that smells like menthol. It keeps the scalp from burning you can buy it at almost any beauty supply store for about $3-4 a jar and the jar will last for like 6 or 7 relaxers.

I love Elucence Protective Barrier Balm. It has soothing ingredients like chamomile and vitamin E that really help to calm the scalp down.

I base my scalp with EVOO, but after I'm finished relaxing, I put on Healthier Hair In A Bottle. I even put it around my hairline after I'm finished relaxing. I have found that by using this afterwards, I don't have any irritation whatsoever.

<font color="pink">Ballet Bun ... </font>

Right now I'm using Isoplus Castor Oil grease. I needed to use it up so that's why I use it. After I'm finished with it I want to try the pink greasy cream mentioned by Falon.
pooh123

[ QUOTE ]
pooh123 said:
Right now I'm using Isoplus Castor Oil grease. I needed to use it up so that's why I use it. After I'm finished with it I want to try the pink greasy cream mentioned by Falon.
pooh123

[/ QUOTE ]

Pooh, I love your hair its beautiful!! Whats your regimen??Do tell
smile.gif

Back