Baggie Method Question...HELP!

When doing the baggie method, is it necessary to take the baggie off every night to put more oils in or is it ok to leave the baggie on overnight and change the oil in the am? Or should I just keep the baggie on until my next wash (which would be tomorrow. I CW every other day) Im soo confused :perplexed

Also, my hair is cut in layers and the shortest layers are not making it into the ponytail. Is there any way to moisturize all of my hair??

I want to make sure that I am doing this right in order to retain the most length.

TIA!!!

Well, certaintly it would not hurt if you kept the baggie on over night because I did this the other night on my own hair. The baggie method does work, but after leaving it on over night, it tends to be a little bit drier than the first application of moisturizing. Usually after the first night I put some more vaseline and s-curl on my hair.

As far as the short layers, I have the same problem also, so what I do is I make two ponytails of the baggie method: one at the top toward my bang and one toward the back in the middle. This keeps all of my ends very moisturized.

Hopes this helps

Thank you I_Dream!!!
I am going to leave the baggie on tonight but add more oils and vaseline in the am. I'll try the two ponytails instead of one and see how that works. Thanks!

Back