Back again...not long, but fully texlaxed!

Wishin4BSL

Well, I'm back after a long hiatus from LHCF. Many of you may not know me because I see a lot of new names on the board, but I've been here for almost 2 years now. Being here all day every day made me watch my hair too much, and you know what they say: A watched pot never boils! And that's the truth! Even though I was past APL and constantly trying to convince myself not to cut off my ends, I realized they had to go this month! After the trim, I am FINALLY fully texlaxed and I'm ready to REALLY start moving on to BSL! I am still regular old APL, but there is a HUGE difference in the thickness of my hair! My stylist is amazing and always does exactly what I want, from relaxing every 12 weeks, to the products, and trimming exactly the amount I want. The final result, you ask? My computer will NOT upload these photos into a picture site that I can share photos on, so if ya wanna see, check out my fotki, http://public.fotki.com/Syleste ! Check out the "STILL Journeying to BSL" folder for my pics that I just took tonight!

Congrats Wishin!!! :superbanana: Your hair looks lovely, very healthy, strong and LOVE the blunt ends!! How long do you process your hair for when you touch up??

Congrats Wishin!!! :superbanana: Your hair looks lovely, very healthy, strong and LOVE the blunt ends!! How long do you process your hair for when you touch up??

Thanks LHCF family! And sweettrini, my stylist usually puts the relaxer only on the new growth then goes back through and smooths it, but I don't think it stays on longer than 17-19 minutes altogether. Even with smoothing it still won't get straight anymore!

I was wondering about you. Glad to see you posting again. :)

I LOVE your hair. I love the thickness and the black color. I am going to look for the sunsilk shampoo.

Thanks for the welcome back ladies! Oh, and den1, I relax probably about 85% in my opinion. My hair has mini waves in it when its wet.

LHCF RULES!!!

Back