Baba De Caracol..Anyone Use This?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I have been putting this treatment on my hair every morning and wearing my lacefront. When I get home from work, I wash it out with a moisturizing conditioner. Does anyone use this? If so, what were your results? Thanks

When I was going to the salon, the stylist used this on my hair and loves it. I can't tell the diff...

Yes, I use this faithfully - every week as my pre-shampoo tx and as far as I'm concerned it's like an American Express card, I wouldn't be caught without it!!! I mix this with some ayurvedic powder, essential oils and leave it on a few hours - overnight, depends what I have going on. Shampoo, deep condition, apply my leave in, set my hair and life is great!

This product has really strengthened my hair and I mainly use it now for maintenance. It's a good product and I highly recommend it if your hair is damaged and is breaking.

I have been wondering about this product too. I read rave reviews about it on another site.

Is this a moisturizing or protein conditioner?

It's protein.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trimebyl Ammonium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Bethentrimonium Methosulphate, Propaniotriol, Ciclomethicone Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methousulphate Quaternium-33 Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, PPG-3 Benzyl Eter Myristate, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Lanoline, Ceramide, Collagen, Aliantoine, Diazolinidyl Urea Lodopropinyl Butycarbamate, Procapyl, Olamine, Citric Acid. This product contains no colorants.

I use this conditioner. I love it. It gives me good slip. I don't use it as a pre-poo but as my deep cond. I used the rinse last night to co wash.
yhst-2926993581959_2085_16081690

This is a superb conditioner that is both moisturizing and fortifying. I use this religiously every week. It is also a great conditioner for stretchers when applied like a relaxer. It tames new growth like nobody's business. :yep:

I hope the company did not change the formula!..my 16 oz, tub has a green top. The ingredients are as follows:

Deonized water, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Soalkylamidopropyl, ethyl dimonium, Dipropileno glycol, cetil alcohol, cetyl ester, Cropure Earth-snail extract, Lactamide MEA, Hidrolized wheat protein, Fragrance, Metil Paraben, Red 40,Yellow 5, Blue 1, FD&C.

It seems as if the ingredients are in english and spanish.:

Last edited:
This is a superb conditioner that is both moisturizing and fortifying. I use this religiously every week. It is also a great conditioner for stretchers when applied like a relaxer. It tames new growth like nobody's business. :yep:

I hope the company did not change the formula!..my 16 oz, tub has a green top. The ingredients are as follows:

Deonized water, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Soalkylamidopropyl, ethyl dimonium, Dipropileno glycol, cetil alcohol, cetyl ester, Cropure Earth-snail extract, Lactamide MEA, Hidrolized wheat protein, Fragrance, Metil Paraben, Red 40,Yellow 5, Blue 1, FD&C.

It seems as if the ingredients are in english and spanish.:

See that is what had me confused too...there is one with green top that is used as a dc and then one with a orange top (I believe) that is to be used as a dc before shampooing...they both sound good...I wanted to try it out since BlueBeez was having a sale...

Thanks for the info TF....:grin:

I use this conditioner. I love it. It gives me good slip. I don't use it as a pre-poo but as my deep cond. I used the rinse last night to co wash.

I use both conditioners too and I can't tell how my hair has turned around. The conditoner is 1 of 3 conditioners (staples) that got me to stop being a pj.

Last edited:
I broke down and bought the Baba de Caracol Hair Loss treatment...it states that it is to be used on wet hair before shampooing once a week. I am thinking of using this as my mid-step treatment when I relax in a couple of weeks since it has ceramides...

i have it and used it a few times, i think it was okay. i will remember to use it more and see if it mkes a difference.

I also have this one in the Jar (Green Top) The Intensive Treatment
and also the Leave in one in the Jar for Frizz Control Nutrition Styling Cream. Haven't tried either yet:look:....Hope to experiment with more Dominican products in the future.

Back