Avocado Conditioner Question

Blackoutzangel05

I was wondering, for those of you that use avocado's as a conditioner, do you still deep condition after using it? I am using a tropical conditioner recipe that I found, it simply uses avocadoes and coconut milk. I am going to use that after I wash and condition but I was wondering after I do that should I do a deep conditioning with my elasta DR-11, as I would normally do or will the tropical conditioner that I am using be enough moisture??

Thanks ladies!

nvm....I ended up using the concotion before shampoo'ing. So after I let this sit for 20 to 30 minutes I'll shampoo, condition and deep condition...hope this works....

I used mine before shampooing also... Is your store bought or home made?... Mine was home made... I guess it all depends on how your hair feels afterwards... If it feels great, then you may not need the additional conditioning... My hair craves moisture after protein treatments, so I will always use moisture after protein... Let us know what you decided... and what you did...

HTH

Mine was home-made and I am glad that I did it before shampoo'ing. My hair felt nasty until I deep conditioned....It turned out great I am still touching it!!! Can't believe its this soft

Back