AVEDA Fans and Privileges

comike

While you're spending money on these great products, you should consider taking avantage of Pure Privileges. You earn 10 points for every $1 you spend. Points are redeemable for rewards. Check out some of the rewards you can get based on the number of points you have (http://www.pureprivilege.com/home_us.asp). Right now I have about 7500 points, which I think I'll redeem for a $75 salon/spa gift certificate. Membership is a one-time fee of $10.

Yep, I signed up for this about 6 weeks ago or so. I can't wait until I've accrued enough points to get what I want.

yup signed up last year in portland oregon while at a vendor conference. actually i have been signed up for years but had to switch from the paper to plastic card.

I signed up last week. The free trial size pouch filled with shampure, the hand and foot relief, and something else that I can't remember is a nice bonus for joining.

Serenity_Peace said:
You know I've signed up. The way I've been spending money, I should have about a million points by now! :lol::lol:

So easy to do....I went in the store today just to get shampoo and conditioner, and I also picked up the Reviving Mist...thought I'd try something new. I spent $80.

The reviving mist is awesome. I use that, then seal it in with the brilliant serum. Africas Pride Hot Oil 6 works well too! ;)

Serenity_Peace said:
The reviving mist is awesome. I use that, then seal it in with the brilliant serum. Africas Pride Hot Oil 6 works well too! ;)

How are you using it? Are you using this daily? Are you just spritzing your ends or all over? I bought it to refreshen my hair after working out. Love the smell and it seems to not cause my hair to revert .

Back