Aussie Moist v. Trader Joe's Nourish

mkd

Hi ladies, looking for opinions on which of these is best for co washing and wash and go's. I use the Nourish now and I like it but I see so many raves about aussie moist.

I bought Trader Joe's once and probably won't be repurchasing; it's ok but nothing spectacular, and I'm not crazy about the smell. Aussie Moist smells good and I can use it to cowash or DC, so that's where my vote goes.

aussie moist hands down, I love that thing. Also its easier to find than to have to go to TJ's all the time.

I haven't used either, but I did purchase the Aussie Moist for wash n' gos this weekend on the advice of my stylist. I'm going to try it out in a few days...but I've heard nothing but good things from my stylist and the women on this board.

ETA: I have a friend who bought and uses the Trader Joe Nourish and she says she won't purchase it again.

I have and use both. I prefer Aussie Moist. I've been using TJ's in mixes lately, but not straight up.

You ladies are so right. I love aussie moist. I will keep using trader joe's but probably to mix with not as my wash and go conditioner.

I just purchased the Aussie Moist the other day have not tried it yet thanks for the reviews.

Ausie Moist is the bomb. I have tried both. Trader Joe's is collecting dust. I don't know what it is about AM but has soon as it touch my naps the tangles melt. Co-wash staple!!

TJ's nourish spa is Only OK. I use it frequently because it is cheap and a good product for the price - However - I mix it with oils to get a decent result. I actually used it on dry hair when I was out of town - and It gave me EXCELLENT detangling results!

So anyone - you can send me your TJ's anytime :)

I love Aussie Moist for co-washes & a regular rinse out conditioner.

Has anyone used this as a deep conditioner, under the dryer with heat??

I will be testing the Aussie Moist today u guys are getting me all excited and stuff i hope my hair likes it.

Ausie Moist is the bomb. I have tried both. Trader Joe's is collecting dust. I don't know what it is about AM but has soon as it touch my naps the tangles melt. Co-wash staple!!

Your post is me almost to a T! Only thing is, switch the Brands around and you will have it perfectly! LOL:giggle:

I don't really care for Aussie Most, I do better with HE Long Term Relationship, and Hyrdalicious. But I love the Aussie Moist Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment. That stuff is AWESOME!!! Great DC for my lazy days when I don't want to go under the dryer.

I used my Aussie Moist yesterday and I LOVE IT,its very Moisturizing and my hair is soft its a keeper.

I used my Aussie Moist yesterday and I LOVE IT,its very Moisturizing and my hair is soft its a keeper.

Yup. I tried it yesterday and I love it too. :yep: I still like TJ's, but it will not be my wash n go conditioner anymore.

My hair hates AM...I feel so alone...lol...

My hair hated it too. This is the only conditioner that made my hair feel like straw when it was still wet. It has to be an ingredient that does not agree with my hair. Is there more than 1 version of aussie moist? I tried this before i started seeing the huge bottles.

Ok, ladies I tried the Aussie Moist last night and OMG!!!!!! This is is now a staple for me! No more V05 Moisture Milks no more Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves, I've shaved two conditioners off due to this find. I'll use up the rest of my GF and V05, but I'll only purchase this from now on for co washes, and of course my Suave Humectant. My only draw back, it wasn't too good for detangling hence me keeping my Suave Humectant in rotation....HTH

I give AM a seven.

Its good as a detangler and I like the smell a lot. The smell reminds me of Starbursts candy. Its a good cowash conditioner and my hair dried soft and hydrated.

I have never tried TJNS.

Back