August 10,11,12...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies of LHCF!:grin: How's everyone doing?

So, what do YOU have planned this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair????

Tomorrow a.m. I plan to:

Cowash with Hairveda
Used Dudley's Creme Protein
Steam with maybe Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk or Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Do an ACV Rinse (Nexxus Ensure)
Use a Horsetail Tea Rinse with my Leave-In

And YOU??????

I henna'd yesterday with Nupur. Deep Conditioned with Avon Advantage Moisture Mask which I love thanks to an awesome member here. Used Redken Heat Glide as well and it was amazing grace :)

I flat Ironed my hair today and it is so beautiful :)

Friday: shampoo with Giovanni Tea Tree poo, deep condition with DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, apply leave ins and air dry
Saturday: wear half wig
Sunday: wear half wig

Gonna coat hair in EVOCO bun and tie down til sat. Sat Egg or GPB on dry hair for 30mins. Wash with Hair One for dry hair leave on 5-10 mins then DC with Kera Minerals Smoothing DC for 3+hrs no heat. Rinse then use silk elements leave in let hair air dry for about 5hrs then reapply a little leave in then seal with coconut oil:)

I'm going to cut my ends about half an inch. Then I'm going to wash and twist. Nothing fancy. I'll probably use beeswax to twist my hair.

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (scrub scalp)
DC with Giovanni 50:50
Apply Giovanni Direct leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

I will be 20 weeks post tomorrow and will be touching up with Linange relaxer. I'm getting kind of bored with the length so I'm considering adding some layers....super excited!!!!

I have QB CTDG marinating in my grass right now lol. Going to wash, DC, moisturize, and air dry in buns tomorrow. Will be using Giovanni 50/50, Original Moxie, and castor oil.

Saturday
- Prepoo/Hot Oil Treatment for 30 mins under dryer: grapeseed/rosemary/tea tree oil mix to scalp and flaxseed oil/honey mix to strands
- Wash with Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser
- T-shirt dry for 30-45 minutes
- Apply Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner for 3+ hrs
- Rinse, leave-ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in and grapeseed oil
- Stylers for bun: Shea Radiance Nourishing Repair Cream, Qhemet Biologics Honeybush Tea Soft Gel

Last edited:
tried a twist-n-curl.
smh.
I had a feeling I should stick with my old faithful regular ol two-strand twist-outs. if it ain't broke don't fix it right ??
I did it early afternoon and had to be somewhere by 6:30. can you believe it still wasn't dry? so I just took out the flexis and was like well maybe my twists will be curly and my hair will still look cute ... :nono: it was wearable ... but that was about it. and when I took out my twists my hair was just a big curly fro. which is kinda cute but was so NOT the ultra defined curly look I was going for *le sigh* ah well, still going to rock it for the week but will be back to my tried-n-true twist-out when the week starts

Me and DH's hair

Wash with Zizyphus Spina Christi (sedr)

Clarify with bentonite clay treatment

Henna (protein added)

Moisturizing DC

His - Leave-in and air dry

Mine - Leave-in and braid with Entwine Creme Jelle Styler (Don't know what I'm sealing with, yet)

I plan on using my new products that I bought.

Friday:
-Hair One for Dry Hair
-DC with Eden Jojoba and Monoi and heating cap

Saturday:
-Rinse out DC apply As I Am Coconut Co-Wash for detangling
-Gariner 3 Minute undo (staple)
-Apply Aloe Juice/Giovanni Leave-In Mixture
-Apply homemade cocoa/shea butter mixture as sealant
-Air dry

Sunday:
-Take down and spray with Tresseme heat protectant
-flat iron with Isoplus Pressing Oil

Last edited:
  • deep condition on dry hair
  • wash
  • condition
  • moisturize
  • air dry in twists

I am loving these twists. I've been wearing them a week at a time (pulled back into a ponytail when at work).

I'm finally going to take down these Senegalese twists. Then I'm going to

Prepoo with Vatika Frosting and Honey
Shampoo with CON w/ Argan Oil shampoo
DC with HV Moist 24/7 mixed with Darcy's DC Mask (only have a little left of both) and Vatika Frosting for a few hours or overnight
Rinse and apply One N' Only Argan Oil Styling Cream and Argan Oil treatment on top.

Then I'm going to do a flexi rod twist out

Pre-Poo: Kenra MC, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil
Shampoo: Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention Shampoo
Condition: Trader Joes Nourish Spa

Hooded drier for 30 minutes
Blow dry & Flat iron

Either tomorrow or Sunday, I will be (self) relaxing using the Half/Half method. I'm hoping this method will make relaxing much quicker, efficient and more accurate for me. Wish me luck everyone >_<

I'm braiding my into tailbone-long small box braids! :)

I've co-washed the extension hair this morning, and I've blocked out the whole weekend so I can take my TIME and take as many breaks as needed.

Friday
  • detangle with some random conditioner Im trying to finish (more than likely the other bottle of BFH conditioner I found ... I swear I didnt know I had another bottle its only 1/4 of it left though)
  • coat hair with ceramide mixture (wheat germ/walnut/apricot)
  • apply MTG to scalp
  • baggy overnight

Saturday
  • wash with Dr Bronners
  • Rinse with destination hydration
  • edit pour horsetail/hibiscus/marshmallow tea over hair
  • DC with Vanilla Silk
  • put in chunky twists for a twistout

Last edited:
Clarify to get this God forsakesn Sabino Moisture Block off my hair. Then an amla paste treatment. I will air dry overnight instead of blow drying it. Then.a flat iron tomorrow.

Co-washed yesterday with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat...applied Organic Now! Conditioner to six sections of hair, twisted each section and airdryed overnight...

Will DC tonight with Giovanni Nutrafix, EVOO and agave nectar on dry hair with heat for about 45 minutes. Detangle, rinse, spray Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor, follow with a creamy leave-in (not sure of which one) and seal with grease and airdry overnight...

On Saturday, will pull my hair back into a bun and attach my phony pony...

deep conditioning overnight with Vatika coconut oil, amla, and vatika hair mask for dry,dull, hair Thursday night. wash with aritha powder. final rinse with acv/honey. Then re-twist my two-strand twists with jojoba oil and shea butter. used mnt detangler.

Ordering Hair Products online...

Coloring my strands on Sunday

Deep conditioning Friday, Saturday..

Back