Attn: MTG Users - How do I use this stuff?

bbmatl

Hey Ladies

I'm new to the site and have been reading all the raves about MTG. I just placed an order for Shapley's MTG and need to know the best way to use this product for maximum growth. I know many of you have gotten progress w/this and I want to start tracking my progress starting this month. So far I'm taking the MSM, EFA oils, multi-vitamins, drink H20 throughout the day and exercise daily.

Please believe it I'm on a mission!

MTG is the truth. Just use a WGO or color applicator bottle and put the stuff in it, shake, apply to the scalp and go.

I JUST APPLY IT DIRECTLY ON MY SCALP WITH MY FINGERS SO IT DOES NOT DRIP PAST MY HAIR LINE. MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE THE BOTTLE REALLY GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO DAB A LITTLE ON THE ENDS, BUT NOT TO MUCH. IT TRAVELS NICELY DOWN THE HAIR SHAFT SO DON'T OVER DO IT. IT SMELLS LIKE BACON TO ME BUT I HAVE NOT PUT ANY OTHER OIL IN IT, I HAVE GOTTEN USE TO THE SMELL. TWICE A WEEK I APPLY, ONCE AFTER I SET MY HAIR AND THEN 2 OR 3 DAYS LATER.

mommatide said:
I JUST APPLY IT DIRECTLY ON MY SCALP WITH MY FINGERS SO IT DOES NOT DRIP PAST MY HAIR LINE. MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE THE BOTTLE REALLY GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO DAB A LITTLE ON THE ENDS, BUT NOT TO MUCH. IT TRAVELS NICELY DOWN THE HAIR SHAFT SO DON'T OVER DO IT. IT SMELLS LIKE BACON TO ME BUT I HAVE NOT PUT ANY OTHER OIL IN IT, I HAVE GOTTEN USE TO THE SMELL. TWICE A WEEK I APPLY, ONCE AFTER I SET MY HAIR AND THEN 2 OR 3 DAYS LATER.

This is exactly what I do. The smell reminds me of Dax hair grease- I used to use it when I was younger and it grew myhair wonderfully! I don't know why I stopped using it, probably because I was tired of smelling bacon bits on me. LOL. Here's the link: http://www.imperialdax.com/product.php?id=4
It's called Kocatah

Thanks ladies. So is this applied to dry hair or wet hair. If you wash-condition every nite should it be applied then? How much growth have you gotten and how long did it take?

have you seen any change? how often do you use it.

does anyone use it everyday?

mommatide said:
I JUST STARTED 1 1/2 WEEK AGO SO NOT LONG. I HAVE ONLY USED IT WHEN MY HAIR WAS DRY.

i use it daily in a mix with black castor oil as a moisturizer for my scalp and hair after i conditioner wash... then 2-3 times a week i use it directly on my scalp mixed with some wonder 8 oil (about a 5:1 mtg to wonder 8 ratio), with a plastic cap...

Last edited:
Back