ATTN: Anyone try this "Naturalaxer" or IMO a Texlaxer Creme

Missi

Saw this in Essence mag...heres the address www.naturalaxer.com. this product is claimed to soften the hair curl permanently (kinda like texlaxing) unlike chemical relaxers that loosen the hair curl permanently..

Anyone use this?

Is there a different between soften & loosen a curl pattern?

What are your thoughts on this ladies

DDTexlaxed.....wow I can't believe it didn't do anything....it sounded convincing to me. I think the Green (recyclable container) is what got me. Lmao...thanks for saving me ladies.

DDTexlaxed.....wow I can't believe it didn't do anything....it sounded convincing to me. I think the Green (recyclable container) is what got me. Lmao...thanks for saving me ladies.
Girl, trust! I got more results from mixing baking soda in my conditioner!:yep: The pics they show are very deceiving! I also tried Debbie Allen's Copa and lost almost 5" of hair!:rolleyes::nono: I had to cut all the damage off. I've done almost everything wrong imaginable to my hair. Thank God, it grew back!

OP you are better off using Phyto and just doing a texlax if you are looking to avoid Lye and Hydroxides. The Phyto does not have either of these but instead a compound called Guanadine Carbonate (derived from Mushroom salts). I used it a few years ago and NO burns. There are also 2 index's. Index 2 will get you straight and Index 1 will texlax you.

Basically there is nothing such as a Natural Relaxer - even Phyto's marketing is deceiving. Just because something is 100% Natural does not mean it is a chemical and that there is no possibility of damage. Salt is a chemical compound and depending on how you use it can be completely safe or harmful.

Anything which has the ability to break the chemical bonds of your hair permanently IMHO can also be classified as a chemical.

In essence you must choose your poison. I think if you are looking to Texlax speak to the Phyto ladies on the board like Taz007 and ask them what they think of the product. I personally liked it and when my hair is healthy again (I am growing out my edges hence why I went natural) and if I ever get the urge to relax it will be with Phyto.

It cost's a lot but I believe you can't put a price on safety and in Europe it's half the price it is in the US.

Last edited:
I have been using this: http://www.crockettcompany.com./faq.html

It does make my hair softer and it stretches my hair out just enough to not have tangles and SSKs. It's very easy on the scalp (no burns or irritation at all) and I don't have to worry about overlapping. The only problem is if you don't get it all out it will leave your hair DRY!! I don't like the neutralizing shampoo this company offers and after using Roux Alpha 5 in 1 poo my hair was soft and hydrated. I think the Roux poo is better at correcting the PH. I think it has contributed to the strengthening of my hair because right before I got the treatment my hair was breaking badly from BKT. I did this treatment (not to stop breakage) and started to cowash daily and now it's weird for me to see a broken hair as opposed to the many I use to see.

I have done this treatment twice and I love it. I don't know about the one you're asking about but while doing my research before choosing this one I found one person on here that raved about the Bodiphier (a natural relaxer). She was BSL and said it was the best for her hair. I know a lot of people have complained about that one too but it works for someone! What I like about New Options is that when you call the owner answers and if you have a problem (for me it was dry hair from not getting the residue out) he is very supportive and WANTS to correct it. Like I said I've only used it twice but I plan on making this my go to texurizer because I am not skilled at keeping time with regular relaxers so my scalp doesn't burn or trying not to overlap. For me New Options is texturizer for dummies, lol. They offer a regular relaxer as well.

ETA: No I don't believe the hype that this is all natural but I do believe it's one of the mildest relaxers/texturizers I can get.

Last edited:
Back