Attention all ... I need your help!!

Lov3lyHair

Hello All,
First of all I would like to say thanks to all the women here on this board. You all have helped me tremendously throughout the last three months and you don't even know it. I have gotten so much from you all ...inspiration, motivation and mostly I've been humbled. I stumbled across this board one night when I was feeling depressed about everything in my life from my hair and weight to my personal walk with God. This board was my blessing in disguise. I have learned so much from you guys. Keep up the great work. Now on to my problem. I am a natural with curly/ fine hair that is paper thin. I'm at a loss when it comes to getting it thicker. I've tried the thickening shampoos and conditioners... Doo gro etc but it's still thin. I do not use heat at all. Any thoughts and or suggestions would be appreaciated.

Lov3lyhair.
P.s I'm putting a hair album together now that should be available in a hour.

Hi, there!:) To answer your questions, there could be a number of things that are contributing to your hair thinning. Maybe stress is the culprit, there could be an underlying medical condition, and so much more. Ive also heard women who are getting a tad bit older say that they have lost their thickness, too.(I dont know how old you are, and Im not saying that you are old by any means:lol: ) So evaluate these factors and I hope that you find the solution, my dear. HHG:D

Lov3lyHair said:
Hello All,
First of all I would like to say thanks to all the women here on this board. You all have helped me tremendously throughout the last three months and you don't even know it. I have gotten so much from you all ...inspiration, motivation and mostly I've been humbled. I stumbled across this board one night when I was feeling depressed about everything in my life from my hair and weight to my personal walk with God. This board was my blessing in disguise. I have learned so much from you guys. Keep up the great work. Now on to my problem. I am a natural with curly/ fine hair that is paper thin. I'm at a loss when it comes to getting it thicker. I've tried the thickening shampoos and conditioners... Doo gro etc but it's still thin. I do not use heat at all. Any thoughts and or suggestions would be appreaciated.

Lov3lyhair.
P.s I'm putting a hair album together now that should be available in a hour.

Welcome Lov3lyhair:wave: :wave:

From what I've learned on this board, a lot of ladies are using Castor Oil or Jamaican Black Castor Oil, MTG (Mane, Tail, Growth). I can't think of others because I haven't tried to thicken my hair. I'm pretty sure other ladies can assist you with this.

Again Welcome!!!:wave:

MTG is definitely making my hair thicker. Overall Sulfur is good for thickening up hair. Hope that helps

Welcome! ITA, there could be a variety of reasons. I'm not an expert on hair thinning/thickness, but I know many ladies get results with vitamins, like pantothenic acid. (sp) I think castor oil also helps many.

what has helped my hair is vitamins, water, flaxseed oil, and carrot juice.

try a good multivitamin as the base and add others...

I have fine hair. For the past 3 months I have been using Horsetail and Castor Oil as my main ingredients for thicker hair.

They are working a miracle on my hair, my hair is not as thick as Dylla (hey, a girl can dream) but I am well on my way to thicker, healthly hair.

HTH!
MonaRae

:D Thank you guys so much for your suggestions. I am currently taking MSM,Biotin, Flaxseed Oil and GNC Nourishair. I've been using MTG for about a week now. I'll continue to use them all and add carrot juice to my diet and report back in a month.
Thanks,
Lov3lyHair

Back