atlanta ladies, where can u buy phytospecific products

atlantatiffany

are there any stores or salons in georgia that sell phytospecific hair products? i know sephora has phyto,which i love, but phytospecific seems to be more for relaxed hair. thanks in advance, tiff

Hey Tiff,

I am not in Atlanta, but you can call the company and they will tell you the places you can purchase it. The number is 1-877-SPECIFIC Customer services representatives are available from 8:30 am to 6:00pm EST, Monday to Friday.

I called the other day and the lady told me several places in my area. You can also order from www.hairboutique.com if you like. They offer free shipping on all Phyto products. I wasn't charged tax either.

[ QUOTE ]
I heard someone say in a post that you can get them at Neiman Marcus.

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah some do sell it, but you may want to call first because it there is not a high demand for it they may not carry it

You may want to call Nordstrom. The one in Detroit sells all the phytospecific products except phytorelaxer /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif .

HUButterfly /images/graemlins/fan.gif

[ QUOTE ]
thanks so much ladies. i actually called the 800 number but the lady was extremely rude. but i will try nordstorms and neimans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry that she was rude. When I called the lady I talked to was very pleasant.

Atlantatiffany,

Natova Salon 2967 Cobb Parkway ste B
sell phytospecific product including the relaxer.

HUButterfly/images/graemlins/fan.gif

Back