Aritha Indian Soap Bar, Anybody Use?

janeemat

I have had this soap for awhile but I'm planning on using it today. It says on the box, it is for thick, silky and healthy hair. It contains aritha and coconut oils. I just oiled my hair with brahmi/amla oil and shikakai oil as my pre-poo. I put on a plastic cap and plan to leave it on for several hours. I just don't know what to expect when I use this hair soap. Maybe you ayurvedic users can chime in. I have used the powders before, but not in the last few wks. Which do you ladies like better, the powders or the soap. I also have shikakai bar which I have not used.

One of the veterans can correct me if I'm wrong but I think Aritha is for naturally oily hair/scalp and acts more like a clarifying poo. I would proceed with caution. I have never used it but from reading it sounds like it can be pretty drying.

One of the veterans can correct me if I'm wrong but I think Aritha is for naturally oily hair/scalp and acts more like a clarifying poo. I would proceed with caution. I have never used it but from reading it sounds like it can be pretty drying.

Really? I would think the coconut oil in it would combat that. Well I surely don't have naturally oily scalp or hair. I'm going to do a search on the net. Thanks

Back