Are these twists or dreds?

RedVelvet310

Vanessa from Madea's Family Reunion (On BET right now) has the most beautiful hair! Is it twists or dreds? If its twists it looks amazing does anyone know how to make twists look like this? Or have any tips?

Attachments

• MFD.jpg
    MFD.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 75
I wish I could see a closer picture - I can't really tell how they were done. :ohwell: They definitely look like twists, though.

Would I have to go to a natural salon to get something like this done? Has anyone ever done this themselves??
(Sorry for all the questions)

It looks amazing in the movie, its so versatile.

I think you sholuld check out your local natural or braid shops (some salons may be able to do this also), get a consultation, and make sure you ask all the important questions like:

*What kind of extension hair is needed for this? (human or synthetic? I'm thinking that this is human hair)
*What styling products do I use for this?

I think you sholuld check out your local natural or braid shops (some salons may be able to do this also), get a consultation, and make sure you ask all the important questions like:

*What kind of extension hair is needed for this? (human or synthetic? I'm thinking that this is human hair)
*What styling products do I use for this?

=O Those are extension twists? Wow.. because I was thinking maybe when my hair got a little longer I could do this, but if these are added I'd definately want to rock this. Would I need regular human extension hair or kinkier human extension hair? ... I think I really need to try this :spinning:

From what I remember in the movie, they look like extension twists but I'm sure it would work if you use wear just your natural hair. Now, as far as what type of hair, I'm not sure. Maybe one of the hair gurus can answer that question. I wish I could help more.:look:

That's actually Lisa Arrindell Anderson's natural hair. I've loved her hair for a long time. You should google her and you'll see many pics of her hair both natural and straight. It's beautiful!

Back