Are the only good brand products the ones that will work for our hair?

im new here!:grin:

I been so fascinated by everything here and im loving it.
im starting my new regimen today so i am going to buy my hair products later.

i here people talk about mezani, aphogee, keracare and nexxus (i could go on)

but what about elasta QP & ORS? These are my 2 favourite brands i swear by them plus i can afford them! isit still okay to use them?

im 8 weeks post relaxer with extremely coarse 4b NL hair :drunk:

Of course it's fine to use them! :) Tons of ladies here LOVe Elasta and ORS, especially the ever popular ORS Pak :yep:

Welcome to the Forum! I personally love Elasta QP products (except the Mango Butter, just doesn't work on my hair). ORS is also a favorite brand of mine. Make sure that you use products that work for you, don't worry about what everyone else is using because you may end up broke!

In a word no! homemade mixes work as well as shops own brand, and top of the range brands for me.. work within your price range.. and for what your hair likes.. I'd hate to risk paying out alot on a pricey brand for my hair to treat it like its pathetic and me being stuck with something I hate.

Cheap products, expensive products, and homemade concoctions all work for my hair.
I like Elasta QP Mango Butter & ORS Replenishing Pak. Just use what works for you.

Welcome to the Board!!

I love ORS. I use the poo for chelating sometimes. The Olive Oil in a Jar is so good to use as a moisturizer!! Just don't use too much. Use dime sized amounts. The Wrapping Mousse is good for wraps, but it left my hair a little crunchy

Welcome! I say if the products work for you continue to use them. When I started my journey in April I went crazy buying things that worked for others and didn't work for me. Don't make the same mistake. I personally love the Ors Pak now.

I :love3: Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner. I might cry if they ever discontinued/reformulated it - it's wonderful and so reasonably priced, too!

Welcome!

im new here!:grin:

I been so fascinated by everything here and im loving it.
im starting my new regimen today so i am going to buy my hair products later.

i here people talk about mezani, aphogee, keracare and nexxus (i could go on)

but what about elasta QP & ORS? These are my 2 favourite brands i swear by them plus i can afford them! isit still okay to use them?

im 8 weeks post relaxer with extremely coarse 4b NL hair :drunk:

I use elasta qp mango butter and i love it...i learned that here.

Back