April 16, 17, & 18th - What Are YOur Hair Plans

JJamiah

Happy Thursday,

Hope everyone is doing well. This week I wash and tried a new product out, didn't like it first day at ALL. Yet, a today it feels much better. :)

I washed with Hair One Olive Oil, Steamed with ORS Replenishing Pak, My hair became too moisturized I quickly counter acted with Aphogee 2 Minute. It strengthened my hair quickly and gave it the balance it needed. I forgot to add my PC. Oh, well Next week. My hair feels very soft right now thanks to aPhogee and Citre Mist. I have my hair in a bun and will keep it like that until my next wash day.

So LHCF What are your hair plans?

I straightened my hair this week, first time since Jan. 1st. I can't wait to wash my hair and get it back to its natural curly state.

Saturday I'll probably do a DC, wash, then use HEHH as a leave in (back to my normal routine!)

I bagged last night with Nexxus Humectress Leave-in, & JBCO - I usually don't overnight baggie. It is very soft.

I will baggie the ends until bedtime; don't know if I will attempt the overnight again - maybe 2 - 3 nights a week

DC on dry hair with UNA Protein Treatment, shampoo, and use Cera-Pro Hydra.
Rollerset and airdry.
Silk wrap with heat.

I will DC and i will buy a new conditioner as the chili one that i have is not good now as it doent dhelp me detangle my hair.

Saturday conditioning wash/deep conditioning with Wen Fig & Organix Lavendar conditioner.

Deep conditioning on dry hair with Humectress.. old forumal .... God knows if it expired yet, either way I gotta get rid of it before its unusable. Shampoo with Tresemme anti breakage shampoo, just on the scalp. Rinse with Tresemme silky and smooth.

I don't know what I'm going to do to style it, Maybe a braid out havn't done those in awhile.

Tommorrow (if I'm not too tired when I get home from Work):sad:

1) Clarify w/Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Clarifying 'Poo OR Conditioner
2) Co-Wash with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
3) DC w/Steam using either Joico Moisture Recovery OR Keratase Oleo Relax DC'er
4) Apply Matrix Biolage Ceramides (Glass Vial CeraPro)
5) Final Porosity Rinse using Nexxus Ensure Acidifying Conditioner
6) Apply Leave-In and Dry under Dryer

If I am too exhausted, I'll do this on Saturday!:yep:

im not doing a thing, im in a weave i installed last weekend, so im not washing until next week
trying to keep it in until may 31 (wish me luck) so ill be doing limited washing and stuff.. so im not doing much :(

clarify w ion hard water shampoo
wash with hair one tea tree-i have some dandruff issues this week
dc w/ renpure organics reconstructing treatment and hair one
use ntm silk touch leave in
rollerset

I'm going to do my hair late friday night, unless its raining really bad. If it is, I'll wait until late Saturday night. I'm going to prepoo with CoCasta and CPR, wash, and DC with WDT or Moist 24/7. :yep: I'll use AntiSnap with a little Hydratherma Naturals leave in and thats about it. Seal with Hydratherma Oil. :lick:

I will be washing & deep conditioning. I MUST PERFECT MY WASH N GO THIS WEEKEND! I plan to try Mahogany Curls' method with eco styler. I also will be trying a twist out. Wish me luck!

I paln to use my new steamer :woot: I will doing some research on here to find the best way to use it, and the products that give yummy results :lick:

No hair plans this weekend. Wednesday night, I touched-up my permanent color at the roots and refreshed the length. Did a shampoo afterwards with diluted CON green label and water, and my shampoo bar. DC'd with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol, then followed with a CW of Aussie Moist, V05 Straw. & Cream, & Suave Mango Condish (mixed all 3 together & applied to each of 4 sections). Followed that with an oil rinse of Africa's Best Herbal Oil and Dabur Amla Oil.

Whew! It took me about 2 hrs 55 mins start to finish, including the color application. Applied all my leave-ins & creams, detangled, oiled scalp, braided that hair up, tied it down (letting it air dry overnight as usual), and ready to go out wit my LF on top of it 2morr for errands. It'll be a chill wknd for the hair cuz I have projects & assignments for class to finish!

I paln to use my new steamer :woot: I will doing some research on here to find the best way to use it, and the products that give yummy results :lick:

Congratulations CUTENSS on that Steamer Purchase, review review when you decide on what your doing and with what :)

Going to the salon. Wearing hair in protective style. Even though it is nice outside. My allergies flared up so bad that when I wear my hair down I just start sneezing.

tonight:

condition with egg/mayo/hs rose/jbco
deep condition w/ alter ego *trying to get this breakage under control :(
protective styling tomorrow

Protein treatment - first time trying GVP K-Pak
Steam DC - Silk Elements Olive Oil Moisturizing Treatment
Shampoo - Joico K-Pak
Condition - Joico K-Pak
Twistout

Today: I am pre-pooing, wash, homemade moisture DC. Dry under hooded dryer on cool in ponytails to stretch NG. Braid in 8 plaits. Wig it up!

17th: Braids under a half wig.

18th: Braidout

Sat I will clarify, use aphogee 2 step for the first time (nervous about it, but I'm experiencing minor breakage for the first time in a long time and I've been moisturizing and baggying like crazy). I may DC with Humectress (if I can find it, the new stuff is always Out of stock around here), Silicon mix and some Roux PC.

I'm thinking about adding honey to the DC mix.

Then a loose flexirod set. My undersprocessed roots are starting to get bold and I'd like to be as gentle as possible until I fix it at about 4 weeks post.

Back