April 15 16 17 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Color: Natural Instincts
After color treatment: Ion ion Color Brilliance Absolute Perfection Color Sealer
Shampoo: SM JBCO
DC: Superfruit Complex Mask topped with YAM Nectar or Silk Dreams SWD topped with YAM Nectar
Leave-ins: ST Sorrel Kink Drink and Shescentit Coco Crème
Style: Rollerset

Pre-Treat: Extra Virgin Coconut OR....Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cowash: Koils By Nature Shealoe Hydrating Creamy Conditioner
Treat: Soultanicals Molasses Reconstruct (under Dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (under Steamer 40 minutes)
Final R/O: Entwine Cream Rinse Finish
Apply Leave-In; BBD Stretch Crème and dry under dryer

My blowout from Easter :look: was still hanging on so I couldn't stand to wash it out. I have to get another blowout for graduation in three weeks so I want to make sure I get lots of moisture in beforehand so I guess it's time :sad:.

Wash with CON Argan
Protein Joico Kpak
DC with Joico MRB
Slather on some sort of leave in, air dry, and twirl into a bun.

Finished up last night :D

Pre-poo: Water/glycerin spray and the residual MHC Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease that was on my hair
Cleanse: Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Mint DC (new formula)
Post-wash: LRC Shake and Go, PBN Murumuru Moisture Milk, MHC Type 4 Hair Creme

Prepoo: aloe vera juice+glycerin spray. topped with coconut oil
Shampoo: Neutrogena T-Sal on scalp, Ion Hard Water on length
Overnight DC/leave in: aloe vera juice and GVP Conditioning Balm. I meant to steam, but had too much going on.
Style: I haven't decided yet. Probably braids for a braidout.

I washed my hair and twisted it on Tuesday
Prepoo: Herbal Essences butter conditioner with Aphogee keratin spray on ends
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Condition: Shescentit Blueberry
Dc: Curl Junkie Rehab/Soultanicals Afrotastic
Twist with Apb leave in, cupuacu, and ayurvedic oil

I may do my hair again sunday..

Tonight I will prepoo and finger detangle with coconut oil.

Tomorrow I will deep condition and detangle with Pantene DC.
Shampoo and condition with Pureology hydrating set.
Roller set with its a 10 leave in.
Seal dry ends with Entwine Butter Hydrator (should arrive today. I remembered aveyou' shipping being faster, but this product took 5 business days to arrive.)
Bun.

Pre poo with oils under plastic cap and hair dryer;
Wash with Carol's Daughter sulfate free shampoo;
Deep condition with Miss Jessie Rapid Recovery Treatment under steamer;
Apply True Leave-in and seal with Castor Oil;
Use Sheamoisture Transitioning Milk as cream and seal with my shea butter mixture of shea, coco and mango butters mixed with Jojoba and coconut oils.
Bantu knot and call it a day.:afro:

Hopefully get my shower filter installed so I can do a bentonite clay wash, dc with Mielle Organics Babassou and KKNT leave-in. I'll air dry my hair in big twists and then Sunday afternoon I'll put perm rods in my hair.
Also I bought a container of shea butter a little while back, so I'm going to try make my own twisting butter.

Pre-poo: Tingly oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length for 20 mins under heat cap.
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treat: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow's Camomille and Burdock Root DC
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/KBB
Heat Protectant: Matani Serum
Dry: 60 mins under Pibbs

Pre-poo'd with Brahmi and Amla oil overnight with a plastic cap. Because I didn't get to do my hair last week my scalp was really itchy. I rubbed some t-gel on the scalp and let it sit, then did a scalp wash with mane-n-tail shampoo.

Co-cleansed the length with Wen 613 and Aussie 3-minute moist conditioner. DC with Macadamia natural oil for 3 hours, last 45 minutes with heat. Moisturized with water and avocado oil, applied SM JBCO setting lotion and CR almond jai twisting butter. Sealed with grapeseed and almond oil mix and braided hair for a braidout for next week.

Tonight:
Apply APB GreenPowerhouse Oil to my scalp + Njoy's Scalp Pomade.
GHE.

On Sunday:
LCO with APB LI, SM Curl & Style Milk and Sweet Almond Oil.

I have just recently recommitted to my HHJ so this weekend I'll be pre-pooing (for the first time in like...years, I'm sure) with coconut oil; then washing, deep conditioning, and doing a ponytail roller set. Oh, and I'll be journaling cause I have no clue what my hair likes anymore. I've been so bad :cry3:

Pre poo'd with Tresemme Undone sealed with peppermint infused olive oil for 2 hours.

Washed and conditioned with Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner. The slip of the conditioner is AMAZING!!

Applied CON leave in conditioning spray and Aphogee pro vitamin leave in
Sealed with the Mane Choice jojoba growth oil
Added some CR hair butter and did flat twists with perm rods.

I use some CR curl maker on my ends and SlickIt on my edges.

I'll maintain with nightly M&Sing and retwisting.

I have been manipulating my hair, so this weekend will focused on detangling.
:-(

I think I am going to use qhemet coco detangling creme then I will wash and condition as usual.

Found out I got Warriors Playoffs tickets for game 2 so I decided to take my braids out a week early and have them re-installed tomorrow. So I'll shampoo sans clarifying but other than that I don't know what products I'll be using. I'll take them out tonight, shampoo and DC overnight and blow dry and oil my scalp tomorrow.

Wash- matrix ultra hydrating shampoo

Treatment: joico k pak reconstructor

DC: a mix of kenra moisturizing conditioner, gvp matrix balm, NG mix green conditioner, castor oil, sesame oil and kukui nut oil

Rinse out conditioner: NG herbal blends (extra softness)

Back