Aphogee 2 minute Mild or Medium

leona2025

Usually I use Aphogee once a week before my DC. For the past few weeks I have not did that and I haven't noticed a changed in my hair, but I know my hair needs the weekly strengthing treatments.

I've really been focusing on moisturizing dc. Is the Aphogee 2 minute considered a mild or medium strength protein? Whenever I use it, it seems to act more like a moisturizing dc on my hair.

How often do you use PC conditioner? I recently started useing it in the shower before every dc and seems to make the dc take better. Has is always been $13 at Sally's? I remember buying that big bottle for 7.99.

I've never used PC or been to Sally's (should I be ashamed of that last one as an LHCF member?:look:)

In regards to the Aphogee 2-min, it's generally listed as mild. Of course, these sorts of things vary depending on who's asked. I would classify it as mild. I've normally followed it up w/ the Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner, to be on the safe side. This last time, however, I didn't follow it up w/ anything & my hair was fine. In fact, I noticed less breakage than usual.

Last edited:
I consider it mild also. only used PC once and didnt really see a difference may revisit since I have some left.

I say the Aphogee is a mild protein but it always makes my hair feel very moisturized. The PC I haven't used in awhile but when I did, I just used it as needed, usually once a month. I've never seen it for more than $9 at my local beauty supply stores.

I consider it mild also. only used PC once and didnt really see a difference may revisit since I have some left.

PC is the sort of treatment that you need to keep using, you will start to notice a difference in your hair the longer you use it.

Back