anything wrong with co-washing three times in a day?

PassionFruit

I normally co-wash every other day or so... yesterday was a lazy day and I did nothing to my hair....Sunday is NORMALLY my protein followed by DC day but because my scarf came off & my hair felt dry I got up at 5am, co-washed with moisturizing conditioner
I had planned to do my regular Sunday routine later on this evening...

well thanks to Mr Wanna Have Make-Up Sex, Im now running late for church and my hair had air dryed into a puffy mess( I didnt seal or anything after I got out of shower) ...
he just made a joke about me getting extra protein at all costs... :spinning: :wallbash:

so anyway, Im about to jump BACK into the shower & co-wash and throw the hair into a ponytail and haul butt to church...

gonna check this thread when I get back...

Ya think Ive co-washed ( twice with moisture conditioner) enough for today or will my protein co-wash later offset that?

Never mind that today is the 1st Sunday of the month and I normally clarify...

now I dont know what to do...

- co-wash a third time this evening with moisturizing conditioner
- co-wash this evening with protein followed by DC with moisture ( which I normally do once a week)
-do clarifying shampoo followed by DC with moisture
- dont wash at all....just spray with my aloe/glycerin mix & twist and pray for a decent twist out tomorrow

Help a sista out...

:badgirl:

LOL...I think you should just spray with your mix today and DC tomorrow if you can. JMHO :blush3:

Last edited:
:badgirl:

LOL...I think you should just spray with your mix today and DC tomorrow if you can. JMHO :blush3:

thankya... its still damp from this mornings second co-wash and Im feeling pretty lazy...again :sleeping:

so I think I will wait til tomorrow before I do anything

Back