AnyOne who use to suffer from Product/Regime ADD but is now recovered?

BlkOnyx488

I sometimes feel like i am all over the map with my hait regimie. I feel like it's all in an effort to find a nice simply regimine. Right Now I am Happy with the Aphogee Line.
I have returned to MTG
added Bentonite Clay
Still perfer ACV Rinses

I have decided no more Wash and Go's

And I love love love Natural Oils and Butters. but I can never seem to stick to one thing longer than a month and I fear my hair will suffer because of it.

So have any of you been Product Attention Deficit Disordered but then recovered?
What lead to your stopping the bounce around?
thanks

I found what works for me and a leave it at that. I do go buy new things some times but I have my staples. Some times the new things that I buy are just more of my staples. I know now what my hair likes and does not. Once I figured that out, it was a beautiful thing!

*raises hand*

When I posted my one year comparison I hardly had anything to show for it. It was very disappointing. That's when I realized I need a solid regimen and to stop switching products. I've developed a schedule and even stick to the same product lines. I've been doing this the last three months and the results have been remarkable. I can't wait for my next one year comparison.

I have tried alot of thing, I had the PADD bad:lachen:. But I realized that this was not helping my hair because I was just intoducing too many things to it without seeing if they worked or even if they did work I would switch later:ohwell: and I realize that that is not good for my hair:wallbash: and ultimately what good for my hair is good for me:grin:

How do you figure it out without trying a bunch of things?
See I don't know if I have PADD or if I just haven't found what my hair needs to be happy

I found what works for me and a leave it at that. I do go buy new things some times but I have my staples. Some times the new things that I buy are just more of my staples. I know now what my hair likes and does not. Once I figured that out, it was a beautiful thing!

Back