Anyone using Hairobics?

northernbelle

Just curious if there are any satisfied customers of the product line. They seem to really work for Stephanie Suthers, the owner/creator of the line (LOL)!

northernbelle
trampoline.gif

I ordered the Detangler Oil, the Leave-In Spray and the Scalp Booster. I really liked the leave-in. It's very tingly and refreshing. It was just too expensive for me to use on a regular basis (I can't buy them in stores). The oil smelled great (like fruity lip gloss). It didn't work any better or any worse than cheaper oils on my hair. The Booster is a light grease or pomade. A lot of good oils with vegetable petroleum (I don't know what that is...) and beeswax as stabilizers. It was too heavy for me to use every day. It smells wonderful! Kind of like spearmint gum. I use it as a pre-shampoo treatment sometimes. I give myself a good "scalp greasin" and I shampoo it out in the morning.

The only thing I liked of the Hairobics line was the eyelash conditioner. The detangler oil didn't do much if anything but smell like fruit juice and the scalp booster did absolutely nothing for me

I have the scalp booster and the detangler oil. I *sorta* like the detangler oil, but the sweet smell is sometimes too much. The scalp booster is great, but my scalp is psycho about having oils on it, so I could only use it on my ends. I gave it to my boyfriend, he uses it on his natural 4a hair and he really likes it though.

It might be something to give some weight so you can see the whole length of her hair, since it is natural.

[ QUOTE ]
It might be something to give some weight so you can see the whole length of her hair, since it is natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Would she get humongo afro otherwise?
Maybe her ponytail would stand straight up like an antena or it might curl up around her neck and strangle her .....
lol4.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that's the same thing I just typed in the other thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Why?
Maybe her ponytail would stand straight up like an antena or it might curl up around her neck and strangle her .....

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Nina you are terrible
spank.gif
laugh.gif

Why she needs to weigh it down is simply to show length. When naturals give their hair measurements, they usually describe the stretched length (I know I do). A visual is usually better than a description and I don't think her arms are long enough to stretch it fully so she used a weight. So I agree there's the WHY. To show us the real length.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
lol4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I just wanted to mention that I saw an article about Stephanie Struthers and her thriving hair business in the latest issue of Black Enterprise magazine. The article mentioned that her hair recipes use info she got from her grandmother, who is American Indian.

Back