anyone use rollers

If you mean regular foam hair rollers then I use them. I really like the satin covered ones but I'm not sure if it's considered protective styling or not. I guess anything that doesn't involve heat or a lot of manipulation is a protective style though. :look:

Hi Sepia Rose...yeah I meant the foam rollers I've been using them a lot lately. I think doing this is the best thing for my hair now, and one stylist told me that curling your hair every night protects your ends while you're sleeping which leads to more retention.

I try to sometimes. I used to use the Satin Pillow rollers, but I lost them :ohwell:. They really helped me keep a rollerset for days and days though!

Sometimes I will use a few foam rollers with end papers at night. But my one true love is flexirods. Just a few at night (about 6-8) and I have a style for a few days

Ohhh the memories...I used to do this back pre-LHCF before I even decided to cut my relaxed hair off.

But now after being on here, I think I read that using foam rollers would suck the moisture out of your hair, so be careful of those, if you must use them.

I use satin foam rollers at night to give me a very curly style the next day. I did use the regular foam ones but realized that it was eatin my edges up. That's why I switched to the satin covered ones. I got mine from Walmart. They're by Hype Hair.

Back