Anyone tried Curls creme brule and Goddess curls?

katote

Yesterday I washed my hair and used Knot Today as a leave in. I proceeded to use the creme brule as a moisturizer and added goddess curl as a styler. I air dried my hair and the curls were popping and soft. Some shrinkage but that was ok. I pineappled my hair that night. The next morning my hair was shiny and the curls were still in full effect. I fluffed and walked out the door. From the time I walked from my car into my job, I had shrinked up fro the curls were gone. What happened?? Anyone else tried these products? If so, how did you use it and how did it work for you?

I like the Creme Brule. It keeps my hair moisturized and it smells delicious. I used it on freshly washed hair with a little castor oil and avocado oil over it. I also have the Goddess Curls but I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on that.

Was it humid outside? That might account for the shrinkage.

I like the Creme Brulee alot..& it smells like heaven. The only bad thing is my hair drinks up products and that bottle doesnt last me long at all..

i tried it a few months ago, i didnt really like the creme brule. it seemed to dry my hair out, and resulted in alot of shrinkage. i haven't tried goddess curls though. i really like the kknt and kkcc though.

I bought both of these at Target (they don't carry them at my local one so I got happy)

I hoped for the best but was very disappointed in both of them and will attempt to repurpose them.

Im a Curls stan, I've used and liked both but they don't sell it by me so I switched to the pro line with all the Aveyou sales.
I used them separate though, maybe its a case of too much at once? When i used it I did a wash n go on fresh hair with a leave in (kckt)+ creme brûlée or leave in + cgcg. Afterwards I switched to creme brûlée alone and still got great results. However I should say I usually do a fresh wng daily so I dont often bother with 2nd day hair.

Back