Anyone Still Using Tropical Conditioners?

so1913

Just curious...I remember a few summers back, the popularity of Tropical Avocado Conditioner was at an all time high. Wondering how many people are still using it...

I'm not using Tropical Avocado as much as I used to. My almost 1 year's worth of new growth isn't responding as well to TA as my relaxed hair did. I get much better results when I use conditioners such as Suave, St.Ives, V05, Dove, Kenra, etc. Combing my hair is a breeze when I use those conditioners.

I use tropical milk protein conditioner as a prepoo treatment mixed w/ honey and vatika oil. It's my first time tryin one of my dominican conditioners since being natural and i love it.

Yes! I'm in desperate need of some more Avocado conditioner. The last time I was in NYC I stocked up but some of my friends discovered how wonderful this conditioner was and snagged a few. I only have one bottle left and I'm trying to use it sparingly. It's the best conditioner for giving my really defined curls that pop and clump.

I remember someone said that Suave coconut could give similar results so I may have to try those until I can get more.

Back