Anyone here used both Keracare hydrating & Design Essential moisture retention poos

morehairplease

Anyone here used both Keracare hydrating & Design Essential moisture retention poo

if so, which do you prefer? Which of the two is more moisturizing & detangles like a dream?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Last edited:
Re: Anyone here used both Keracare hydrating & Design Essential moisture retention po

Bumping
I haven't used either product...but I'm curious about what other's think! Come on ladies!

Re: Anyone here used both Keracare hydrating & Design Essential moisture retention po

I have...

I think Keracare's was more moisturizing during the wash, but the DE did leave the hair softer, longer, after the wash (and smells nicer IMO). But if I had to choose which one I'd buy again (which WON'T be happening btw) I'd choose Keracare (detangles way better).

HTH :)

Haven't used the Design Essentials- would love to try it. I used the Keracare hyd/det for years it is really works. I only have sorta stopped using it, because of the hard water poo I use and I only lather once. I will use it again, but only on non-protein conditioner days.

if so, which do you prefer? Which of the two is more moisturizing & detangles like a dream?

thanks in advance,
tishee

I prefer the Design Essentials. It moisturize like a dream and leaves my hair really soft. I like the Keracare also. It detangles really well.

I prefer the Design Essentials. It moisturize like a dream and leaves my hair really soft. I like the Keracare also. It detangles really well.

Tee, I wish I could love DE, but I'm just not feeling them :ohwell:. Once I'm done using up all that DE stuff I bought :wallbash: I'm gonna keep it rolling with my Joico .

thanks ladies! I am going to try and get a sample of the keracare before purchasing a fb. thanks again ladies

I think I have to agree. The Design Essentials wins it. Both of them are extremely detangling but the DE is very moisturizing. I loooove it!!! I slept on this too long.

I think I have to agree. The Design Essentials wins it. Both of them are extremely detangling but the DE is very moisturizing. I loooove it!!! I slept on this too long.

I agree. I loved them both in different ways. I think the DE leaves my hair softer but keracare detangles faster.

I have both but use for different reasons. I use DE for health and the moisture benefit. Keracare is use if I want that sleek, smooth wear your hair down style. I also use Keracare if my hair is hitting touch up time and need some detangling.

Basically both has always been staples but I might use something different to replace DE but I will always buy the Keracare.

I love the smell of the design essentials and it moisturizes well
Keracare detangles better and gives instant slip
If I had to choose one I'd choose the design essentials but I'm out of both right now and have moved on to Kenra which I love :cloud9:

I've used both in the past. I think Kera Care was more moisturizing and detangling.

Back