Anyone heard of this relaxer?

Lengthwanted

Anyone heard of or know anything about this relaxer: Exclusives (Action Beauty Supply) or action exclusives? I think this is the perm used by the salon I went to the last 2 times to get my touch-up. I want to find out what the ingredients are but have had no luck. I think the perm did not do well for my hair. I started shedding badly and I couldn't figure out why. But I believe it was this perm, especially after the second time and they decided to cut 3 inches off. It's been 11 weeks since my last touch up and I'm hoping to try Affirm next time or go back to my old faithful African Pride and stick with it in hopes that I have given it enough time to prevent overlapping and anymore damage. However, I still would like to know more about this other perm to try and see why it may have caused shedding. Thanks

My old stylist uses the Exclusives products from Action Beauty Supply in Capitol Heights, Maryland. However, she did not use the relaxer. Apparently, Action or ABC received permission from CB Smoothe to copy their products but they changed 1 active ingredient. So, the Exclusives products should be similar to CB Smoothe and cheaper. I liked all of the CB Smoothe products except for the relaxer. My stylist started using Affirm when she realized the relaxer wasn't working for her clients.

Good Luck,

MissB

Back