Anyone have an Ionic blowdryer?

I have one. It's the Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Ionic blowdryer seals the cuticle of hair which makes it shine.

i have one from panasonic and pantene-- i love it. But Nyambura has posted an article stating that ionic technology doesnt really do anything for hair so it might be mind over matter

I have a Jilbere Ion blowdrier. The only difference I see is that the Ion blowdryer dries my hair straighter than a regular blowdryer, but it still dries "too" dry like a regular blowdryer.

i have an ion blowdryer that I bought in Vegas. I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair as compared to the regular kind...

i have the one from Sharper Image. i love it because it dries my hair so much faster than my old one did. it also makes my hair dry really straight. ioanknow about the smooth cuticle and all that though...

I have one by conair... i just blew out my stepdaughter's hair with it and i love it. It didn't take long, her hair turned out pretty straight and i didn't use any comb or brush and the best part was that it doesn't get as HOT as the regular blow dryers.

Back