Anyone from SC knows a stylist or someone who does good sew-ins?

ellebelle88

I'm want to have a sew-in done for the summer but I know absolutely NOTHING about weave. I have seen some jacked up weave jobs and if I'm going to spend money on a sew-in, I want it to look great.

Is there anyone in here from SC that knows a stylist who does sew-ins really well? Like on Reneice's level? lol. I want to be able to show them a pic of the style I want and have the end result looking exactly like it or darn near close to it. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Kacie, I haven't been on BHM in a looong time but I will check it out. BTW futurescbride, I am from near the Charleston area, but I attend college near Columbia. What about you?

Maybe check out the Diva Hair Weaver? I'm not in SC right now, but when I was there she had a show that would come on cable. She seems to do a good job. http://www.thedivahairweaver.com

Thank you. She looks pretty good and as soon as I clicked the link, I saw this girl on the main page who I went to school with and her hair always looks banging!

Oh and futurescbride, I was visiting your fotki and your progress is amazing. I am pretty sure you will have met all of your goals and then some by the time of your wedding. Congratulations also.

Oh and futurescbride, I was visiting your fotki and your progress is amazing. I am pretty sure you will have met all of your goals and then some by the time of your wedding. Congratulations also.

Thanks! I'm so glad that I found LHCF!

Back