Anyone ever heard of this special

swalker31

Anyone ever heard of this special Water Bottle

Ok ladies please chime in and give me your thoughts. I'm 4a/b and like to periodically give my hair a spray here and there. Here's a pic, and product info below. Yay or Nay?

Transform your tap water and help eliminate frizzy, dry hair! This revolutionary system transforms normal faucet water into acidic soft water, which helps to tame frizzy, dry hair while infusing it with shine and softness. This ingenious 3-stage transformer contains Jojoba Oil Resin, Ion Exchange Resin and Silver Coated Carbons to add nutrients and moisture to skin and hair while eliminating chlorine and calcium impurities. When sprayed on the skin, the soft water will help to tone, refresh and gently condition the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and clean. When used on hair; shampoos and conditioners will lather better, hair color will last longer, frizzes are tamed and hair shines. The Convenient 8 oz. size is easy to travel with. Ideal for humid climates. Use anywhere to enjoy increased softness, shine, and manageability. An excellent compliment to ALL styling products. Size: 8 oz..

What is in the filter?

Jojoba Oil Resin
Nutrients to help skin and hair retain moisture.

Ion Exchange Resin
Exchanges concentrated calcium and magnesium in water.

Silver Coated Active Carbon
Helps to eliminate remaining chlorine and impurities in water.

www.prettylikeme.com

Last edited:
Never heard of it, but I don't get the acidic bit. It looks to me like a water filterer that also infuses jojoba oil and ionized the water. Is it the ionization that acidifies the water?

Never heard of it, but I don't get the acidic bit. It looks to me like a water filterer that also infuses jojoba oil and ionized the water. Is it the ionization that acidifies the water?

Good question, but I don't thoroughly understand acidic product either...so hopefully the science majors will chime in.

I know ACV rinses help with hard water so maybe that's where the acidic product comes in. Yeah hopefully the chem people will help you out.

Now that would be something. If I could replace my acv with water and not have to deal with the smell I'd be a happy woman. I like that the filter lasts 6 months, but where do you get replacements?

Good question, you probably would have to order the filter through the same company. I ordered it, so of course I'll give a full review.

I used to have a spray bottle with acidic water in it. I used to add EOs and ACV and glycerin and voilà: a homemade acidic spritz. :giggle:

Thanks everyone...It sounds like its a little more to it than softening the water. I'll do a product review on it and keep everyone posted. Thanks again

Back