Anyone else?

SheenaVee

I don't use anything on my hair except conditioner, deep conditioner and gel. Oh, and shampoo sometimes.

Here's my regimen, if you can even call it that:
-Co-wash nearly every day.
-Style with fantasia IC gel, or just leave my hair to air dry with nothing in it.
-Wash with shampoo when I have buildup.
-Deep condition whenever I feel I need to.

My hair doesn't seem to like oils. I haven't oiled my scalp for maybe 5 years now, seeing as I stopped doing it even before LHCF. I don't use any moisturizers. I've still got dozens of hair products and stuff I bought when I first joined LHCF and I don't feel the need to use any of them.

I'm bored, so I just wanted to know who else has a really simple regimen like this. Lol. :drunk:
TIA for any responses.

I think my reggie is pretty simple. All i do is wash once a wk and bun til the next wash. No moisturising, combing, etc... during the wk.

The night before wash day I do an overnight dc

Then wash with shampoo

Dc for at least 30 mins

Rinse and apply leave in

seal with a butter

Bun til next wk

I don't use anything on my hair except conditioner, deep conditioner and gel. Oh, and shampoo sometimes.

Here's my regimen, if you can even call it that:
-Co-wash nearly every day.
-Style with fantasia IC gel, or just leave my hair to air dry with nothing in it.
-Wash with shampoo when I have buildup.
-Deep condition whenever I feel I need to.

My hair doesn't seem to like oils. I haven't oiled my scalp for maybe 5 years now, seeing as I stopped doing it even before LHCF. I don't use any moisturizers. I've still got dozens of hair products and stuff I bought when I first joined LHCF and I don't feel the need to use any of them.

I'm bored, so I just wanted to know who else has a really simple regimen like this. Lol. :drunk:
TIA for any responses.

I never did oil my scalp and I didn't use much oil either however I've used very little since circa 2004-05.

i think my reggie is pretty simpe

poo wash and cond 1x per wk
comb on wash days
towel dry
spritz with home made juice
apply leave in (which is regular cond)
oil
air dry
then bun the rest of the week taking the bun down nightly

i mean op's reggie is more simple than mine. but i reckon its still pretty simple compared to some others.

These days my reggie is:

- wash w/ shampoo and DC every other week
- cowash erry few days
- moisturize and seal after washing
- bun or braid or wash n go
- wrap up in a scarf at night

It's simple to me.

I have gotten pretty simple, it seems, as I buy more & more products. lol lol lol

wash or cowash
condish (or deep condish) & detangle then rinse in cool water
wring out excess water with hands
add Hawaiian silky 14 & 1

Some days I just rinse my hair with cool water & add more Hawaiian silky.

I really should protective style but I am enjoying wearing my hair out for the summer.

Last edited:
Here's mine:

Co-wash daily (or almost daily)
Spray w/ S-Curl No Drip
Put a little gel on the edges
Put in a bun

I think mine is simple:

Shampoo, condition, ACV rinse twice a week. One of those conditionings is a DC.

No leave-ins, moisturizers, or styling products after the wash.

Baggy every night.

The end.

Mine is pretty simple too:

Cowash
Add more Conditioner
Seal
Add Gel and Fluff!!

ETA: I shampoo whenever my hair feels like it needs a thorough cleaning ( every 10 days or so) and deep condition whenever it feels like it needs some TLC
Right now I'm braiding my hair at night to reduce those evil little single strand knots!

I consider my regimen to be simple. Once a week I:
-shampoo and condition (rotating between moisture and protein)
-I DC for a least an hour
-I let my hair air dry for a few hours in sections
-Add a dime of jojoba oil (or more if needed)

If I decide to flat iron, I'll spritz my hair with heat protectant (heavy on my NG since I'm transitioning) and CHI shine therapy. When I flat iron I try to roller set my hair nightly. I use very little product because my hair/scalp is very OILY :ohwell:. After 3-4 days I bun to stretch my washes to at least a week.

*Once or twice a week I'll apply my MT mix to my scalp.

Pretty simple to me :grin:

Back