Anyone else just ADORE AVEDA?

SAINT

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while, but decided to join today. This really is a great forum. Also, I tried the Aveda Brillant line: Shampoo, Conditioner, Emollient and anti-humectant. I just loved it. Anyone try any of the other Aveda products yet? HOw did you like them if you did? Thanks for responding. :)

ive been hearing so much about it, ill be buying the brilliant line next month. where can i get it? i hear target carries it?

I do. I don't use the brilliant line, but I will give it a try when I have the money. I use Sap Moss shampoo and it is really the best shampoo I have EVER used. Recently, I started using the leave on elixir and the hair detoxifier. I LOVE their products. I just wish I had the money to match the love. :) I have a whole wish list full of Aveda products! The only thing I (surprisingly) didn't love was the Sap Moss conditioner. It is okay. But nothing spetacular. I definitely wouldn't throw it away if someone gave some to me, though!

p.s. I buy my products at the Aveda website. However, I am going to start going to a salon to buy them because I don't want to pay the shipping prices. I had actually never seen Aveda at Target, but tonight when I was there, I saw a lonely 1 liter bottle of Rosemary Mint Conditioner. There was no price anywhere to be found, even when I scanned it under that little red scanning box they have. So, I guess they do sell it there. But I don't know if I would feel comfortable buying salon products at Target or anywhere besides the website or the salon....especially after the whole Paul Mitchell counterfeit thing...

I love Aveda products. I happened to run into a Target that had a lot of the products on clearance. Why? I have no idea but I saw those red stickers and went nuts.

I got:
33.8 oz bottle of the clove shampoo for $12
detox shampoo 8.5 oz 8.00
deep penetrating hari retivalizer (the best conditioner on the planet) 8.5 oz 10.00
curesessence ( damage relief shampoo) 7.00 8.5 oz
hang straight 4.84 6.7 oz
brilliant shampoo 8.5 oz 10
cherry bark conditioner 8.5 12.00

I went back the next week and they had the big deep pen. hair revitalizer for 13. I got it.

Ok so I went yesterday and they did not have any on clearance anymore! I think I tipped them off to the greatness! Well I got what I could!

The Aveda Elixir works wonderfully for defining curls in my both the relaxed/texturized part of my hair and my new growth.

Goodness. I'm going to have to try something from Aveda. I always look when I'm at Wegman's but the price could literally burn the skin off my fingers if I were to touch it...

I use Aveda Sap Moss especially when I plan on straightening my hair. I be purchasing more of their products in future. :yep:

i have my eyes on the brilliant conditioner. who are those crazy people that are outbidding me on ebay??? :wallbash: :whip: :rofl:

glossyxlipz said:
OT but who is that on your signature Tigerlily?

That's Jay Tavare. If you've been watching 'Into the West' on TNT, he was in episode 2 as 'Chief Prairie Fire'.

AVEDA RULES!!!! I want to try the leave in!

I am really loving the Aveda leave in elixir. I want to try the Rosemary Mint conditioner and the deep revitalizing conditioner, which is WAY expensive but supposed to be very good.

Back