Anyone else experience issues with the Curls line and their return policy?

lydc

I purchased the liter size of the Quenched Curls Moisturizer due to the ingredients listed on the website:
Purified Water infused with Peach, Mango, and Soy extracts, Glycerin, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Shea butter, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Silk Amino Acids, Wheat (Triticum vulgare) germ oil, Citric acid.
When I received the product, the ingredients were totally off and so I decided to return the product back to curls for a full refund (product never used, seal never broken). Here's where the problem begins, I shipped the product priority mail and requested a signature confirmation. A week or two go by and when I finally check to ensure that it has been received and signed not only has it but I have not received a notification from Curls letting me know that they received it and that I would be refunded. I contacted the company and received a response from Mahishia that my return would be processed in 5-7 days. Well it has with a catch, she failed to refund me the full purchase price minus the shipping. When I inquired as to why I wasn't receiving the proper refund I received a vague, we checked all of the products returned and it was slightly used. I wrote back and stated that only one product had been ordered and that it had never been used. Now I'm bummed not only because of the false labeling but the fact that I had to cough up money to return an unused item and am not getting my full refund.

I will not post the details of the back and forth between the owner of curls and myself but her response to the matter left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I used to be a big fan of her products but the customer service aspect has alot to be desired. For this, I will not be purchasing anything from her product line any longer.

Anyone else experience issues with refunds from Curls?

Not yet...but I was going to purchase the Curl Junkie Milkshake so please do keep us update.

Back