Anyone else bored?

Yep very board. I have layered my hair twice this year and I am sitting under the dryer (as we speak) with Jazzing Ebony on my hair. I almost dyed it light sandy brown, but I knew that would set me back like 2 years in the long run.

Yep very board. I have layered my hair twice this year and I am sitting under the dryer (as we speak) with Jazzing Ebony on my hair. I almost dyed it light sandy brown, but I knew that would set me back like 2 years in the long run.

I need to go rinse my today and use up the rest of my brown rinse. I don't know what to do really. I've cut it so much and I don't even care. I am really considering changing the way I process my hair so maybe that is what I will focus on now.

Yes...LOL!

Back in April, I cut four inches, which pretty much left me with no layers...but makes my ends look thicker. However since I don't wear it bone straight I like the layers better and I'm itching to cut some layers back into it...I like my curled ponytail better with layers. I joined a no cut challenge...but I might have to throw in the flag :giveup::blush::perplexed

Signed...Bored in Sacramento.

Now put those scissors down! :catfight:

I need to go rinse my today and use up the rest of my brown rinse. I don't know what to do really. I've cut it so much and I don't even care. I am really considering changing the way I process my hair so maybe that is what I will focus on now.

Details please:yep:

Yes...LOL!

Back in April, I cut four inches, which pretty much left me with no layers...but makes my ends look thicker. However since I don't wear it bone straight I like the layers better and I'm itching to cut some layers back into it...I like my curled ponytail better with layers. I joined a no cut challenge...but I might have to throw in the flag :giveup::blush::perplexed

Signed...Bored in Sacramento.

Now put those scissors down! :catfight:

Cutting is addictive, especially when you don't care :lol:

I will put them down.....semi promise :look:

i was just going to create a thread about this! thanks! i got bored and wanted to do something different. i went to the wig shop yesterday and bought two wigs. the are natural textured wigs. i love them. they are big and full of life. i have a small head too, so i look like Chaka Khan or somebody, but i don't care. i love to change up my look sometimes. i love looking different.

my dh can't get with anything i do to my hair. he doesn't like the colors, the nappy texture, wigs, weaves, etc.... he just can't get over the natural thing, but i don't care. i told him that my hair is a part of me expressing myself. if i started listening to people about what i should do with my hair, then i would never be happy and bored. i will cut my hair in a heart beat, grow it long, or whatever. people get too wrapped up in certain styles or textures. i feel as long as you love yourself, then do you! i wanted to do some type of funky color/highlights, but i will wait on that one. the wigs will help me get through that! lol! i can't wait to get another one.

Cutting is addictive, especially when you don't care :lol:

I will put them down.....semi promise :look:

:lachen: Yeah, I know. You know how I like to cut my hair (this is Pixel Lady)! I love beautiful short hair, I love beautiful medium lengh hair, I love beautiful long hair...I just love beautiful hair and it GROWS back so no biggy!

I am curious to see my hair at WL though...but when it starts creeping down to BSL it is REALLY difficult for me. I really get bored. So I try to hang out here more hoping it will help keep me inspired. Well the last two times it didn't:nono: Hopefully three times a charm.:grin:

Oh, its nothing elaborate or exciting :lol: I am just considering changing the degree in which I relax my hair.

Oh, I see. What degree is it now and what are you considering doing?

i was just going to create a thread about this! thanks! i got bored and wanted to do something different. i went to the wig shop yesterday and bought two wigs. the are natural textured wigs. i love them. they are big and full of life. i have a small head too, so i look like Chaka Khan or somebody, but i don't care. i love to change up my look sometimes. i love looking different.

my dh can't get with anything i do to my hair. he doesn't like the colors, the nappy texture, wigs, weaves, etc.... he just can't get over the natural thing, but i don't care. i told him that my hair is a part of me expressing myself. if i started listening to people about what i should do with my hair, then i would never be happy and bored. i will cut my hair in a heart beat, grow it long, or whatever. people get too wrapped up in certain styles or textures. i feel as long as you love yourself, then do you! i wanted to do some type of funky color/highlights, but i will wait on that one. the wigs will help me get through that! lol! i can't wait to get another one.

Good for you for making you happy...especially when it comes to somehthing that REALLY is superficial (in terms of a marriage). IMHO

Michelle, I actually need to pm you and talk about it because I want your advice on what I should try. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it. Bone straight it out of the door but I am confused as to how straight I should go.

Right now, I would say its 95% straight in most parts. A touch curlier in others. I know that more texture equals more tensile strength but I also know that is a balancing act between that and increasing manipulation.

Hopefully, you all will reach a common ground. I am glad you are enjoying your options though...its hair and you only live once.

Yep I am...I got a relaxer yesterday after a 10 month stretch. I had plans of cutting it into a nice bob or something but the stylist had other plans ***sad face***. I wanted a rinse but she ran out of that earlier. So it looks like next week before that will happen. I was literally in bed thinking about hairstyles :look:

Michelle, I actually need to pm you and talk about it because I want your advice on what I should try. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it. Bone straight it out of the door but I am confused as to how straight I should go.

Right now, I would say its 95% straight in most parts. A touch curlier in others. I know that more texture equals more tensile strength but I also know that is a balancing act between that and increasing manipulation.

Ok. In about an hour I'm going to texturize t-up, then, colorshine, then rollerset. I will be off and on all day.

Yeah, I don't understand the point of relaxing bone straight...but you know that already.

How much, daily, manipulation do you do now and with what?

Yep I am...I got a relaxer yesterday after a 10 month stretch. I had plans of cutting it into a nice bob or something but the stylist had other plans ***sad face***. I wanted a rinse but she ran out of that earlier. So it looks like next week before that will happen. I was literally in bed thinking about hairstyles :look:

hmmm...Other plans??

Did you take pix of your hair?? You know we wanna see:yep:

YES!!! In the past two weeks I have considered and researched 1) BKT, 2) texlaxing, 3) using MBB (instead of my beloved Phyto) and I have used a Sabino sample that I received nearly a year ago. In the end, I will still relax with my Phytospecific and return to my buns; but it was stimulating to pretend!!

gym, i'm exactly where you are with your hair right now. i've been in search of a relaxer that would give me less breakage. i believe i may be on to something. a new relaxer coupled with less straight hair would mean greater retention, thicker hair, and just more oomph which is what i need in my hair. sure my hair is nice right now, it's bone straiht after my relaxer on friday, but i'm so through with bone straight, and my mother doesn't get the concept of texlaxing or even mild underprocessing.

i can't get over the fact that when people see my hair they just have to make it BONE STRAIGHT. if it's not bone straight people freak out! like i owe them bone straight locks. i like puffy straight hair--frizzy hair if you will. it's so much more lush and voluminous. that's what i want, but i don't know how to go about achieving it. apparently this new relaxer (phyto index2) is no joke. my mom said it straightened my hair in no time at all. but she also didn't tell me that until it was too late. she waited the whole 25 minutes. Ugh! and i can't believe she did me dirty like that after she just got done dirty by a stylist this past wednesday! i'm so mad at people right now.

i'm about to make my hair a me thing. a me and lhcf thing-- you girls always understand where i'm coming from.

Michelle....

I don't manipulate my hair much except for on wash days which is twice a week. I am going to gather my thoughts and send you a pm.

YES!!! In the past two weeks I have considered and researched 1) BKT, 2) texlaxing, 3) using MBB (instead of my beloved Phyto) and I have used a Sabino sample that I received nearly a year ago. In the end, I will still relax with my Phytospecific and return to my buns; but it was stimulating to pretend!!

Ahem--Soulie! I know you are not going to leave me on this Phytowagon by myself. We are supposed to be broke, beautiful, and long haired together! Ain't no pretending up in here.:whip:

I get bored with products. I know what type of products work on my hair so I just buy them from a bunch of different places. I was starting to get bored with doing my hair so switching up & trying new products helps.

I'm bored doing the same thing to my hair..I'm not goin to fully wear my hair out until I reach APL, however doing yaky or wet n wavy sew-in's, bantu knot-outs are played out. I just wish APL would hurry up.

Yeah I got bored so I dyed my hair black. It's as black as the picture in my avi but maybe i'm not used to seeing myself with dark hair after having medium brown hair for the last several months, but it just looks odd. :ohwell: it's done now, i'll get used to it.

i'm just running outta hairstyles.

i'm sick of ponys
i'm sick of buns
i'm sick rollersets that come out looking a HAM
I want a bang...but i don't wanna cut my hair to do it
I"m sick of braidouts cuz i always style in the saaame lame way (1/2 up, 1/2 out)

ugh

I'm bored too. I want highlights, but I want to color my whole head. I don't exactly know what color, maybe red or brown. I want bangs, but my hair seems to thin in the front for bangs. I am going to BKT again in a couple of weeks, but I need something more...:yep:

I'ma need you to stay out of my mental...
except I was looking at LSBR instead of Phyto..but I didn't cheat..was debating the bkt, but that hair ripping post scurred the p*** outta me...will give Sabino a try instead...waiting for Shay's review...:look:

the whole WEN, DevilRelaxer, predominately ayuvedic/natural based products seem very much in harmony right now...so i'm not *(&(*&^ with it..

I literally am in amazement right now about my hair two months post... waiting to see how I feel at four...

Back