anybody tried HE Strenghtening Conditionner??

Casarela

Hi Ladies,

I would like to know if any of you tried HE Strenghtening Conditionner and how'd you like it?? How do you use it ?conditionner right after shampoo?? or cowashing with it???

I tried it today asa cowash and my hair felt like butter which is weird because since it said strenghtening I was expecting it to make my hair hard a bit! My hair was smooth.. and my fingers and denman brush were glidding thru my hair so easily it was very good . Im kind of impressed. The reason why I bought it is because I wanted to try something else than my suave conditionner it doesnt work for me anymorewhich is weird because Ive been in love with it since 03 and I dont know how many times theyve changed the formula or if its my hair acting up but it doesnt work for me :( at least Im happy that Ive found that HE conditionner....next step..ima try my Hello hydration conditionner that I bought as well.

Let me know your experience with He conditionners!!

Casarela

I've never used the Strengthening conditioner but I looooove my Hello Hydration and Dangerously Straight!!! They stay in the stash!! They are both great detanglers and make an excellent combo!!! :yep: Come back after you try the HH and let me know how you like it!

Back