Any texlaxers wear curly rollersets?

achangedlife

Just wondering if when I cut off all my relaxed ends and have only texlaxed hair will I still be able to rollerset my hair and wear it curly? Will it be poofy and revert in humidity? Will I have to find another style? Help please! Thank you!

well it seems to me if naturals can successfully rollerset then textlaxers should be able to successfully rollerset; in fact some posters have noted that they liked their rollersets better then they textlaxed cause there was less frizziness and curls were smoother

there's a texlaxer on here that does roller sets and wears them curly her handle is prospurr
and I also think ms bhf does the same thing.

Man, I just took a look at prospurr's siggy and her hair is on point. She is rocking those spirals. I'm about to get off this computer and drink some MSM. I need to speed up this growth, I want curls like that!! But thanks ladies. I feel even better about my texlax now. I'm tempted to trim my hair tonight. I'm so sick of these thin frizzy ends.

I couldn't find ms bhf though...

i doooooo, i wear curly rollersets all the time. with no dryer involved!! im aboutt to set my hair right this moment with the big magnetic rollers. it somes out straight and curly!! without heat

I'm natural and wear my rollersets curly, but normally comb the curls out and wrap. I've never had a major problem with frizz as long as I use some setting lotion for a little hold

Back