Any Paul Mitchell Fans??

Favorites:
The Detanger
Shampoo One
Super Strong Treatment
Slick Works

I didn't order the detangler but I did order the Rinse. I haven't gotten any of his shampoo's yet but I heard that Shampoo One was a good one for relaxed hair. I have the hair repair and I haven't tried the super strong stuff yet but I might buy on of those sampler sets to try it out. Thanks for your input!

I love the Super Skinny line. The "Conditioner" is on my list next. Walmart that have Salons inside of them have them on sale B2G1 Free.

yes! well, sort of... went into Sally's today and discovered the generic value products knockoff of the super skinny serum... i'm in love! and i also bought the GVP knockoff of the tea tree special conditioner. i like that one, too; it smells very herbal.

once i get some $$$ i'll go for the actual brand, cuz i love the knockoffs!

I just picked up "the Detangler" from trade secret. I have not tried it out yet. I did not no it was a rinse out conditioner. I thought it was a leave in.

I'll post a review in my journal here.

I use the styling glaze which is the bomb and the setting foam for rollersets.

What's up with the Super Skinny serum guys? I've been hearing rave's about this for so long and I want to try it. What does it do?

I like the Supercharged moisturizer and the conditioner..as a matter of fact, it made my hair healthier. I want to try to skinny serum.

I didn't order the detangler but I did order the Rinse. I haven't gotten any of his shampoo's yet but I heard that Shampoo One was a good one for relaxed hair. I have the hair repair and I haven't tried the super strong stuff yet but I might buy on of those sampler sets to try it out. Thanks for your input!

A bit of advice:

Super Strong Treatment is the more expensive equivalent to Aphogee. If You add a spoonful of blackstrap molasses or an egg (or Wheat Germ Oil)+ a two spoonfuls of Pantene Relaxed and Natural.... WHOA!

Your hair will be incredible strong.

I am probably one of the biggest Paul Mitchell fans ever!:grin: ... I just converted my sister who was a 10-year Aveda-only chick, to the super skinny line. When you use it for rollersets and flat iron your new growth... it is amazing. When you use it to air dry ... it is amazing ... When you use it to blow dry ... yep ... still amazing.

I use Kerastase products but the PMSSS will always be in rotation as long as they keep making it. One thing I like about PM is that they don't switch up ingredients on you. They may add product lines, but they don't change their popular products. Also, I have used many PM products (and loved most) and I have never had any allergic reactions to their products. Also, only buy his products in a salon ... not the grocery store or regular retail store.

For my 4a/b natural hair the SSS works the best (super easy to comb!!). For my relaxed hair, all of his products work.

I really love PM products, I've been using them for years. For a long time I used the Super Skinny line, but I've switched to the Instant Moisture line which is great.

I have just started using some Paul Mitchel things lately and I think I like them. Any Paul Mitchell Fans here???

Yes, I love their products. I used Paul Mitchell b4 I joined LCHF. I got on this PJ kick so I got too much stuff that is working great, so I havent bought any lately but if all else fails, I certainly know who I can run back too. I still use the Awapuhi Moisture Mist, its my favorite.

I have only used the Super Skinny Serum, but to me it works better than Aveda Brilliant Serum or Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide. I plan to try more of this line in the future when I run out of the things that I have bought over the past few months.

I use the styling glaze which is the bomb and the setting foam for rollersets.

What's up with the Super Skinny serum guys? I've been hearing rave's about this for so long and I want to try it. What does it do?

I think I am going to get this next. I have something I need to exchange from Ulta so I might swap it for that.

Yes, I love their products. I used Paul Mitchell b4 I joined LCHF. I got on this PJ kick so I got too much stuff that is working great, so I havent bought any lately but if all else fails, I certainly know who I can run back too. I still use the Awapuhi Moisture Mist, its my favorite.

I was looking at that on the website, it looks good.

I Am:yep::grin: I've Been Using Pmsss Off And On For Almost 2 Years Since Lili Intro'ed Me To It(Heeyyyy Lili :wave:)It Seems Like When I Stop Using It I Go Right Back To It.It's The Only Conditioner That Allows Me To Detangle Easily In And Out Of The Shower.:love: this Stuff!

I am probably one of the biggest Paul Mitchell fans ever!:grin: ... I just converted my sister who was a 10-year Aveda-only chick, to the super skinny line. When you use it for rollersets and flat iron your new growth... it is amazing. When you use it to air dry ... it is amazing ... When you use it to blow dry ... yep ... still amazing.

I use Kerastase products but the PMSSS will always be in rotation as long as they keep making it. One thing I like about PM is that they don't switch up ingredients on you. They may add product lines, but they don't change their popular products. Also, I have used many PM products (and loved most) and I have never had any allergic reactions to their products. Also, only buy his products in a salon ... not the grocery store or regular retail store.

For my 4a/b natural hair the SSS works the best (super easy to comb!!). For my relaxed hair, all of his products work.

That is what I really like. I was talking to another member about his orginal line and she was telling me that it is exact same today. I take comfort in knowing that they don't swap ingredients out like most companies do.

Back