Any Naturals who use Hooded Dryers?Setters?

Hair Iam

Hi, ladies please help me.
Thanks for your help.;)

Would you give me feed back on your results.
What kind of setters do you use ?
Are the results worth the work?
What products or tools do you use in the process?
Has this helped your hair in any way?

I"m not sure what you mean by setters but I use hooded dryers all the time. I love my soft bonnet one. I just use them to speed up my drying time because I don't like to wait all day for my hair to dry. I use them for deep conditioning as well, so yes that has helped my hair.

Thanks , Pokahontas
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1873806", true);
Oh, "setter" is a slang word for "rollers:look:

Ok, gotcha. I use those. I use the really big gray ones with lottabody setting lotion. I like how it comes out and it is really healthy for my hair because no direct heat is used. It has really helped my hair from breaking. I use a fine tooth comb before rolling my hair on the roller. The results are definitely worth it.

Pokahontas said:
Ok, gotcha. I use those. I use the really big gray ones
with lottabody setting lotion. I like how it comes out and it is really healthy for my hair because no direct heat is used. It has really helped my hair from breaking. I use a fine tooth comb before rolling my hair on the roller. The results are definitely worth it.

Good tip.. thanks love

YOUR HAIR IS AN INSPIRATION ;)

I used a hooded dryer to deep condition & I happen to be sitting under one now as I the henna is mellowing in my hair...

Wow Pokahontas your hair is bangin', Girl!

QUOTE=Pokahontas]Ok, gotcha. I use those. I use the really big gray ones with lottabody setting lotion. I like how it comes out and it is really healthy for my hair because no direct heat is used. It has really helped my hair from breaking. I use a fine tooth comb before rolling my hair on the roller. The results are definitely worth it.[/QUOTE]

I have the Ion Soft Bonnet Dryer that looks like a spacesuit. I LOVE IT! I use it to rollerset, dry my hair and deep conditioning. You can nap with it since it's so comfortable. I love it.

CynamonKis said:
I used a hooded dryer to deep condition & I happen to be sitting under one now as I the henna is mellowing in my hair...

Wow Pokahontas your hair is bangin', Girl!

QUOTE=Pokahontas]Ok, gotcha. I use those. I use the really big gray ones with lottabody setting lotion. I like how it comes out and it is really healthy for my hair because no direct heat is used. It has really helped my hair from breaking. I use a fine tooth comb before rolling my hair on the roller. The results are definitely worth it.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you sweetie :)

Back