Any naturals or transitionors using Wen?

MzRhonda

I think I may be taking the plunge and going natural.....my hair is already short actually very, very short in the back and I was about to do my relaxer today when I decided not to.

I was watching the Wen presentation on QVC and thought about it...I already use Fig and 613 and have been using Fig for years....so.....

Does anyone use Wen exclusively or almost exclusively while natural or transitioning and if so what products and how?

I love short hair so my hair goal is not really long but simple, easy and healthy.

TIA

Hi MzRhonda

I am transitioning and I still use my Wen. As a matter a fact, it has helped me a great deal.

I am 7 months into my transition. So far the products I use are Shea Moisture (Shea Butter & Coconut & Hibiscus), Mixed Chicks, Agadir, Miss Jessie's and Wen is my main cleanser. From time to time I'll use another cleanser, but that's only to use up my stash.

I am natural and using Wen. I use the cleansing conditioner and deep conditioner. I also use the cleanser as a leavin but I feel like it's not quite as moisturizing on its own so I do also use S-curl as my main moisturizer. But my hair does love the Wen for cleansing and DC'ing.
I should also add that every 2 weeks I do shampoo first with Giovanni's moisturzing shampoo.

Last edited:
Me :wave: and have been for years. I do clarify once a month with ORS Aloe Shampoo or KC Clarifying shampoo.

I.am transitioning and recently started using wen. I am currently using pomegranate. My hair hated ginger pumpkin. I like it so far

sent from my galaxy

I am natural and using Wen. I use the cleansing conditioner and deep conditioner. I also use the cleanser as a leavin but I feel like it's not quite as moisturizing on its own so I do also use S-curl as my main moisturizer. But my hair does love the Wen for cleansing and DC'ing.
I should also add that every 2 weeks I do shampoo first with Giovanni's moisturzing shampoo.

Where are you finding your Giovanni products I have looked high and low here locally.

Where are you finding your Giovanni products I have looked high and low here locally.

I actually buy mine from a local grocery store. I've also seen them at Walmart and the health foods store. They work pretty well. I'm DC'ing with the 50/50 moisture replenishing conditioner right now.:yawn:

I'm natural and I Love Wen so-far. I just started using it in December and love the winter mint cleasing conditioner and the hair oil treatment. I need to buy the deep conditioner.

Back