any hardcore ReDken users!!??

sweetsuccess

i came abroad to spain without any products (do not ask why)... lol cuz i do not know why...:wallbash::wallbash:

but while in lisbon:grin: this weekend, i came across a familiar bottle!! i was soo excited... because ive been very hesitant with using something random from the farmacia here..... usually i wouldve purchased all soft or smoothdown... but the hair stylist in the redken salon convinced me to purchase...........

real control... i got the shampoo and conditioner.:ohwell:
and i got the smooth down heat glide...(my heart was set this although the stylist was trying to convince me to by the heat spray for the 'real control' line)....................... did i do wrong?:ohwell::rolleyes:

all in all... was this a smart purchase?? (im not going to even tell u how much those cost me...but.. an arm n a leg)

does anyone use real control??:yep: like? dislike??:nono:

i also went to this supply store and bought this huge jar of avocado:lick: conditioner, a bottle of glycerine, and a bottle of silicon oil.. to use as my cowash or even my deep conditioner. along side my ors replenish paks....

can i mix the glycerine into the conditioner jug? along with the silicon oil? is that a good or bad combination?

im so excited to use everything.

this weekend im going to be taking out my braids...... one by one. then drenchin the piece of my hair in the conditioner.... then detangling it.. until all the braids are out... and then washing with the new redken products.. and flat ironing with the heat glide.................(im 90%natural by the way).................

thanks in advance for ur help:grin::grin::grin:... plz guide me in any directions of assurance.

gracias!:yep:

The Real Control is very, very good. I particularly like the mask. I'm not overly thrilled with the daily conditioner.

^^^^Have you ever tried using the daily conditioner be used as a Deep Conditioner?

Have you ever tried mixing glycerin with the Daily Conditioner?

Back