Another NIkos' cousin post

Mizz Diamonds

Okay so the other day my sis was on the phone with a close family friend, we are like cousins anyway so yeah she's family. Anyway my big sis was telling me how TK was into the "hair stuff" like me and goes on websites. So I was like :grin::grin::grin: "Which website?" and she says how she goes on LHCF and BGLH and I just scream. (Yeah I know but I don't care!) So I take the phone and we start talking about shea butter and coconut oil and leave-in and honey in the deep conditioners.

Oh and then I learn that one of my sis friend has shaved off her hair becasue she is "tired of relaxers" and I'm like she must be going on a website and my sis says "Yeah she goes on the same one that you do with the four cartoons on the top."

Then I see one of my friend whom hair always looked like a nono but today it was looking really nice and she says she's been going on different websites like LHCF and youtube and she told me how I should check them out. ME! CHECK THEM OUT? I have been here for tiiiime I am a proudly paying member. So I am just going to say hi you lurkers. :wave:

Okay so the other day my sis was on the phone with a close family friend, we are like cousins anyway so yeah she's family. Anyway my big sis was telling me how TK was into the "hair stuff" like me and goes on websites. So I was like :grin::grin::grin: "Which website?" and she says how she goes on LHCF and BGLH and I just scream. (Yeah I know but I don't care!) So I take the phone and we start talking about shea butter and coconut oil and leave-in and honey in the deep conditioners.

Oh and then I learn that one of my sis friend has shaved off her hair becasue she is "tired of relaxers" and I'm like she must be going on a website and my sis says "Yeah she goes on the same one that you do with the four cartoons on the top."

Then I see one of my friend whom hair always looked like a nono but today it was looking really nice and she says she's been going on different websites like LHCF and youtube and she told me how I should check them out. ME! CHECK THEM OUT? I have been here for tiiiime I am a proudly paying member. So I am just going to say hi you lurkers. :wave:

Funny thread, I am not one of your lurkers but bolded made me laugh!:lachen:

A london meet up would be fun, when I actually have grown more hair:lachen: I will not be the only chewed up hair person in a sea of beautiful heads:look:

Back