am i the only male on here lol?

Dejuan42

i feel like im the only male on here which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. im really feeling den1's hair. I hope i can get some love from people on here and not get talked about if im the only male on here lol.

There are at least three other males here that I know about.

Keiron, Nikos, i forget the other male's name.

Everyone is welcome male or female.

We are just here to learn and share!

Welcome!
wave.gif

I think the other guy's name is Lucky. Yep, everyone, male and female, is welcome.
smile.gif

Edited to add: I forgot another male poster, named Orc.

[ QUOTE ]
im really feeling den1's hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you need to PM Den1 and tell her of your culy perm nightmares since she seems to want to loose her healthy hair sometime fast.
ohwell.gif

No my dear, you should not worry. The ladies here are soo welcoming it's amazing. There is only love on this board. It's amazing! You can learn alot.

Welcome
Rose.gif

Welcome Dejuan! Feelin' the love yet?
grin.gif

There's plenty of room for all here. It's one of the nicest places to call home on the Web.
smile.gif
And if you're anything like me, it's very addictive!

i agree nonie yeah i feeling alot of love i was sketical at first after i saw this forum i had to register i was so excited i typed in the wrong year for birth and it said i was under 13 so i ended up having to register on another computer lol

LOl at under 13. Welcome Dejuan. Den's hair is awesome. I hope to see lots of posts from you. Have fun.

Tracy

Hi Dejuan42,

Nice to have you here. I also love your picture of Bizzy Bone! (Bone Thugs fan here!)

I hope the information you are getting here is very helpful!

Take care,

Ebony

Theres a guy on here named Happy I think. Anyway we always welcome a mans point of view. Welcome!
wave.gif

Bizzy is my favorite too with Krayzie a close second! I've always loved Bizzy's hair. But I think he kept it cornrowed often which helped to retain length.

-Ebony

same here with krayzie..krayzie and layzie remained about shoulder length thought even though all their hair was mostly braided but wish and bizzy is like to their back

Ok...Good. But back to your hair, I'm going to PM you, ok? I'm going to see if I can help you with your hair situation.

-Ebony

When you have received a message from me, you will see a flashing mail sign towards the top of the page and next to the word HOME. Just click the flashing mail sign and it will send you to your mailbox where you can check the message I send you. But tell you what...since you have an email address listed, I will just email you.

-Ebony

Back