Am i making an even bigger mistake?

imaqt

hello ladies..im a newbie...well i was a lurker and ive decided to join the family. i cut my hair last summer braided it for a year and didnt like results when i took it out and got a relaxer.my hair is a 4a or b..im not a hair expert so i dont know the difference between a or b maybe someone hair can help me out but i do know that i am a 4. my hair did grow a little however it is really thin and lifeless.. i decided i was gonna cowash hair atleast every other day. my question is am i making a mistake? i know everyone's hair responds differently and i wont be able to tell if it works for me until i start doing this for a while but can you tell me what your experience has been like so far? i already started yesterday with a protein conditioner wraped my hair and let it air dry and i like the way it made my hair feel already. it feels a little stronger. i plan on doing the protein once a week and moisture conditioners atleast every other day followed by a leave in, some ors olive oil and a sealant. do i sound like im on the right track?

thanks ladies i look forward to chatting with you..its been years since ive had healthy hair and i know it can be achieved again

hello ladies..im a newbie...well i was a lurker and ive decided to join the family. i cut my hair last summer braided it for a year and didnt like results when i took it out and got a relaxer.my hair is a 4a or b..im not a hair expert so i dont know the difference between a or b maybe someone hair can help me out but i do know that i am a 4. my hair did grow a little however it is really thin and lifeless.. i decided i was gonna cowash hair atleast every other day. my question is am i making a mistake? i know everyone's hair responds differently and i wont be able to tell if it works for me until i start doing this for a while but can you tell me what your experience has been like so far? i already started yesterday with a protein conditioner wraped my hair and let it air dry and i like the way it made my hair feel already. it feels a little stronger. i plan on doing the protein once a week and moisture conditioners atleast every other day followed by a leave in, some ors olive oil and a sealant. do i sound like im on the right track?

thanks ladies i look forward to chatting with you..its been years since ive had healthy hair and i know it can be achieved again

i have found that for my hair i had to find the proper balance between giving it careful attention and reducing manipulation. for me it is better to wash it 1 to 2 times a week depending on what my hair tells me to do. my hair finally made the leap from shoulder length to APL when I wore my hair in protective styles and completely eliminated heat. now that i have gone back to manipulation and heat, my hair has begun to cuss me out

Back