!!ALTER EGO USERS!!

Closeout

When i get off work today i will be ordering the Alter Ego conditioner(getting it online). anyway, this will be the first time i will use the product. I heard it is really good for shedding...?? How do you use it??

I deep condition with the garlic treatment for about 15-20 minutes. It really does work to combat shedding...I usually stock up in this in the Fall because that's when my hair really starts to shed.

I initially bought it with the Purpose of Helping me to Control Shedding (because I was going to be using MT).:look:

However, I did not get any Shedding at all from Mega-Tek.

I Found Alter Ego Garlic Treatment Just to be an All Around Super Deep Conditioning Treatment. I Love It. I especially love it with Heat. Heat Cap or Steam it is Fantabulous:lick:

This will always be in my Stash. It's in my Line Up of Stars

IMO: It's a Really Great Product.:yep:

thanks for all the responses, i just purchased is from amazon! it was 22 buck plus shipping, i have a 25.00 gift card so i got it for 4 bucks!! I can not wait for it to come in the mail!!hope it get it this weekend??!!

thanks for all the responses, i just purchased is from amazon! it was 22 buck plus shipping, i have a 25.00 gift card so i got it for 4 bucks!! I can not wait for it to come in the mail!!hope it get it this weekend??!!

Awesome. Please post a review (with pics :whip:) when you try it this weekend!!

Back