Aloe Vera Jel mixed with deep conditioner

Trinity1

Ok ladies,yesterday evening I put a color rinse in my hair (black), and the conditioner that you use with it literally made my hair slip out of my fingers because it made my hair so soft and slippery. It is literally the best conditioner I've ever used. When I looked at the ingredients it just simply said "made with Aloe Vera Jel. Now I know that some of you ladies are already clued in to this stuff but I need a little info. I want to mix this with my deep conditioning product. Can this be purchased at Sallys? and is their a specific kind that I get for my hair because I know this stuff can also be ingested.

Tee Tee

TeeTee,

I add Aubrey Organics Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel to my
leave-in conditioners. My roller-sets are OFF THE HOOK now. The Aloe has made a big difference in my opinion. SherryLove (My Hair Inspiration) uses this in her hair regimen and her hair has received optimum results. She mixes it with her leave-in as well.
Aubrey Organics Aloe Vera gel can be purchased from
The Vitamin Shoppe. The prices are the lowest I've seen. Go for it!

*Aloe can be ingested as a digestive enzyme*

Thank you Amberskye. There is a Vitamin Shoppe right near my house. I'm going to pick some up this weekend,in time for my Sunday wash. Exactly how much would I put in my leave in conditioner?

Tee Tee

TeeTee,

I added approxiamtely 1-1 1/2 oz. of AO Aloe Vera Gel to my
Infusium23 Moisturizing Leave-in (8 oz bottle). After the stylist sprays this on my hair, she puts my Nexxus Headress on my hair. My hair feels so nice before the rollerset and even better after i take the rollers out!

Great. Amberskye you're a GEM
smile.gif
thanks for the advice.

Karonica,
I haven't used the Fantasia Aloe Vera Gel, but more than likely there are several additives in it.
I prefer AO Aloe Vera Gel because it's 100% organic and the only other ingredients are Citrus Seed Extract and Vitamin E. SherryLove recommended this product and I'm trying to avoid products with tons of ingredients/additives in them.

*Have you tried the Fantasia Aloe vera Gel? If so, did you like the results?*

Tee Tee,,, I add about 1.5 oz of AO aloe vera gel to 8 oz. AO GPB when i do my deep conditioners. the results are banging-soft moisturized hair for days.... i know you are going to love the results when you add it to your deep conditioner.... post your results...

Hi everyone
wave.gif

I recently bought AO aloe and added to my leave in hair mayo and it left my hair soft and moisturized. Thanks everyone for recommending it. I have to try the Aloe vera in my conditioner next.
smile.gif

Back