Album updates!!! I cut off my color treated ends!

AFashionSlave

Hey y’all I just updated my album!

I added pics of my new 100% color free natural hair. I have officially cut away all of my colored ends. I'm no longer naptural.
clap.gif
I'm natural now! Thanks to all of the advice from the ladies on this board my hair is sooooooo much thicker than it was this time last year. I already had thick hair but I had no idea that my hair would ever be this thick!

I also posted pics of my second attempt at a Dominican blow out.
ohwell.gif
It didn't go so well. I'm a bit rusty on styling my hair when it's straight. The Dominican blow out added 10 years to my look.

My album is getting kind of big so the updates are in the albums that are labeled "new".

Thanks a lot everyone.
kiss.gif
I've learned so much about my hair over the past year and it has finally paid off!

Your hair looks fantastic..I am out of adjectives to do it justice properly! Lovin it though!

Your hair looks hot! I love it...I bet it turns heads. How do you maintain your hair at night? Do you do big plaits?

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
Your hair looks hot! I love it...I bet it turns heads. How do you maintain your hair at night? Do you do big plaits?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't plait it at night.

I only style my hair once a week, but I do cover it at night with a satin bonnet. I then use my pick in the morning to fluff the flat areas.

Girl, you are wearing the heck out of that fro...it's sweet!!!! Nice job with your hair, it looks beautiful and I know you will continue to keep us updated. I also love the cornrow pattern that was done in your hair...I wish I knew how to do it on my own hair because I'd sure steal it
laugh.gif

Beautiful!

Love it, luv it, LOVE IT! Your natural hair color is amazing!

That Dominican blowout came out great, and now I know that eventually, someday, somehow, I'll give it a try.
smile.gif
And, I am definitely adding that flattwist puff to my to-do styles.

Very nice! I agree with cybra,the cornrows are banging. Did you do them yourself?

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Very nice! I agree with cybra,the cornrows are banging. Did you do them yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Bublnbrnsuga!
No, I cannot cornrow my own hair. My braider Gwen at Into Hair Naturally does my cornrows. She does an awesome job. She never braids too tight.

Thanks for the complement. My cornrows are cute but this guys cornrows are bangin. Check out this album: http://public.fotki.com/robp1000/

crazy.gif
I hope he won't mind me posting the link to his album.

AFS, Idol-mine,
notworthy.gif

Your hair is one of the reasons I can't be faithful to any of my other idols *swoons*. I can't help falling in love every time I see it then I start obsessing, then daydreamiing...and let's not even mention the drool....
lick.gif

Oh and if that's how an additional ten years would look on you, I need to a li'l of what you're having.
smile.gif

I love your hair and your fun attitude!! Your album is always one of the most fun ones to visit
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AFashionSlave said:
[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Bublnbrnsuga!
No, I cannot cornrow my own hair. My braider Gwen at Into Hair Naturally does my cornrows. She does an awesome job. She never braids too tight.

Thanks for the complement. My cornrows are cute but this guys cornrows are bangin. Check out this album: http://public.fotki.com/robp1000/

crazy.gif
I hope he won't mind me posting the link to his album.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Good lawd-I need to pm him and ask if I can print some so I can show my beautician.

Wow you album is always so great. I like how you even show experiments that don't work how you hoped. But still you and your hair look great.

You are so creative with your styles and they look so good on you. You should be a hair model.

That gumby thing is soooo, neat.

Makes me want to deviate from my bun...

Oh my God!!!! Your natural hair is beautiful......
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
and so are you.Continue to love and nurture your crowning in its natural state.

Back