African Formula Styling Gel?

Skydancer

My mom called me awhile ago and she was all excited because she found a hair product with biotin in it. When I first joined the board she kinda just looked at me funny, but was glad that I was at least somewhat "acting like a girl." Haha:D But as she saw that my hair was becoming healthier and healthier, she finally started to listen about my new "obsession." Anywho... so this is what she found, and she will be bringing it to me when she comes to visit next weekend. I have never heard of it... have any of you? I haven't put gel in my hair since middle school... and these days I always have my hair in a bun and have not had a need for gel. But she said that she paid $10 for it, so I better try it:] What do you guys think?

INGREDIENTS: Purified Water; Marshmallow Rt. Gel; Gacanth and Gum Arabic Blend; Botanical extracts of Peach Leaves, Birch, Coltsfoot, Horsetail, Rosehip Seed, Calendula, and Citrus Seed; Plant proteins; Natural oils of Aloe vera, Calendula, Castor, Coconut, and Jojoba; Hydrokeratin; Panthenol; Biotin; Inositol; Natural vitamins A, E, and D; Vegetable aroma.

http://www.pennherb.com/pennherb/info/scan78.html

This has some really good ingredients. I'm not much of a gel user either, but it may work well for braid outs. Thanks for sharing.

Back