Affirm 5-1 Reconstructor???Where to find??

nic44

Do anyone know where I can order the Affirm 5-1. My stylist says she can order for me, but is tacking on an additional $15.00, supposedly because it is a professional product. I relocated to Nashville from Virginia and with my previous stylist she did not have a problem with me helping her to help my hair. But with this stylist, she wants to nickel and dime me for every cent I have. --Anyway--I have stopped going to her for shampoo/conditioner. I do let her trim my ends and relax my hair, because I feel more comfortable with her doing that. But the other stuff including styles, I can do myself. I wash it, condition and wrap myself. I normally use Therapeutix Shampoo for dry-itchy scalp and Design Essential Stimulations conditioner. I hardly ever put heat on my hair, except for when I am under the dryer. I've been searching the web for the 5-1 butthe only one I can find is Kera Care Reconstructor. I haven't used it before? Is it just as good? I also hear Dudley's DRC-28 is really good also. That's another professional product.

Oh my God!!!! I was on the same mission this weekend. I was desperately trying to find some 5 in 1 conditioner. I love how it makes my hair feel. My stylist uses it and of course she is resistant to order it for me. I guess that's her attempt at job security. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I wanted to do a protein conditioner this weekend. I then thought of Dudley's. I heard good things about it. Off on my wild goose chase I went! Couldn't find any. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I can't believe it... THANKS UmSumayyah for posting that website. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Have you successfully ordered from them before? I'm always so scared when ordering stuff online because once my credit card number was stolen. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I've ordered from them twice. I live in Memphis (I think they are in VA.) and I got my products within 5 days with regular shipping. They were packaged well, too. They are a bit pricey, but the service is good and they carry products you may not find anywhere else.

Thanks Stacy. I guess I need to get over the fear and give it a try. Besides, I don't seem to have luck locating the products on my own. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back