Advice: Needs help with front/sides

Forgive my ignorance but what's a "weave closure unit". (I tend not to read threads on styles I'm not wearing so I know very little about weave jargon.) Why don't you baggy when you have the weave on?

I would say keeping your hair braided is the best way to help it catch up--as long as it's not so tightly braided that it's causing more harm than good. So if the hair in question is under a weave, I say keep it there.

For me, dusting regularly helped my once bald patch catch up with the rest of the hair. I even forgot I had one part that was shorter than the rest, until I was posting about the bald patch and then it dawned on me that my hair had caught up! I think not setting goals helps. If you just focus on enjoying your hair and doing the best you can caring for it, and dust regularly, one day you'll just wake up to find your hair is all the same length.

It's gonna just have to catch up on its own. I had lost my temple to a bad micro braid job several years ago, and I babied that area, then just forgot about it. I blended it in with the rest of my hair and was just patient with it. Now my edges have caught up with the rest of my hair several years later.

Forgive my ignorance but what's a "weave closure unit". (I tend not to read threads on styles I'm not wearing so I know very little about weave jargon.) Why don't you baggy when you have the weave on?

I would say keeping your hair braided is the best way to help it catch up--as long as it's not so tightly braided that it's causing more harm than good. So if the hair in question is under a weave, I say keep it there.

For me, dusting regularly helped my once bald patch catch up with the rest of the hair. I even forgot I had one part that was shorter than the rest, until I was posting about the bald patch and then it dawned on me that my hair had caught up! I think not setting goals helps. If you just focus on enjoying your hair and doing the best you can caring for it, and dust regularly, one day you'll just wake up to find your hair is all the same length.

A weave closure unit is basically a light weight wig that has netting that you sew to the perimeter of your braided hairline, it's mesh lightweight so your real hair breathes underneath and you can get oils, water whatever as long as it's liquified into your hair/scalp using an applicator tip bottle. But I could describe all day I didn't get it until I saw it. links

http://www.savebeauty.com/Product_detail.php?CODE=20080704145027-1000005886

A weave closure unit is basically a light weight wig that has netting that you sew to the perimeter of your braided hairline, it's mesh lightweight so your real hair breathes underneath and you can get oils, water whatever as long as it's liquified into your hair/scalp using an applicator tip bottle. But I could describe all day I didn't get it until I saw it. links

http://www.savebeauty.com/Product_detail.php?CODE=20080704145027-1000005886

You actually described it very well. I haven't even clicked on the link yet coz I totally get it. Now I'm going to click the link so that it won't have been in vain. :lol:

Back