Adjusting the Pibbs

SqrpioQutie

do any of you ladies know if the inside of the hood in a Pibbs is adjustable?... i'm under there now and my rollers are touching the top fan (?) part... if i raise it, i think it'll be too high for my low rollers... any suggestions?

on the positive side - i'm very happy so far with this rollerset effort...

Scorpio, adjust the Pibbs vertically a scoach... it will be fine... I just finished my roller set.

There is a clamp on the pole....u have to loosen it slowly bc it will shoot up really fast if u loosen it all the way....just loosen it a little bit and raise or lower as needed and the tighten the clamp back up. I usually use my computer chair to sit under it so sometimes I just raise or lower that instead. HTH! :)

PS I have a big head and although everyone else claims there is still plenty of room with gray rollers I sadly found out its not the case for me. I can squeeze under there in gray and purple rollers but I only have about an inch of room lol. I have plenty of room with the red rollers though.

It is a perfect fit when I use the red rollers and for the gray and purple rollers I have to adjust the pole higher and pull the hood in a little more. I hope that helps.

Scorpio, adjust the Pibbs vertically a scoach... it will be fine... I just finished my roller set.

i'll definitely have to do that on the next rollerset.... this one dried very well but i was sorta stuck in one position the majority of the time.. lol

There is a clamp on the pole....u have to loosen it slowly bc it will shoot up really fast if u loosen it all the way....just loosen it a little bit and raise or lower as needed and the tighten the clamp back up. I usually use my computer chair to sit under it so sometimes I just raise or lower that instead. HTH! :)

PS I have a big head and although everyone else claims there is still plenty of room with gray rollers I sadly found out its not the case for me. I can squeeze under there in gray and purple rollers but I only have about an inch of room lol. I have plenty of room with the red rollers though.

see, i always maintained that i had a small head... now i'm not so sure... :nono:

It is a perfect fit when I use the red rollers and for the gray and purple rollers I have to adjust the pole higher and pull the hood in a little more. I hope that helps.

i think that the next time i might go for more curl and use all purple rollers and see how that works out...

I agree, I always considered that as soon as you use more than 24 rollers of diameter 2 inches (my blue mesh, your grey mag) drying under the current type of hard hat dryer (c=such as the Pibbs) becomes very unconmfortable. I know this feeling very well.
I do not think this especially a matter of big or small head. Larger dryer hoods did exist in the 60s or 70s .....but they are no longer maufactured

Back